Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
#TheGreatAwakening is Awakening THE Holy Spirit. Learning truths of the horror of this matrix system is only the beginning, if you are not feeling this energy (Holy Spirit) within You yet, then Please Turn off the Tv Leave the politics and war to the millitary now. God Needs You and The Rest of GODS CHILDREN NEED YOU TO DO YOUR SPIRITUAL WORK. IF YOU DO NOT THEN WE WILL NOT GET OUT OF THIS. THIS IS TRUTH. I AM Just the Messenger. GOD IS HERE NOW. WE HAVE OTHERS WHO CAN HELP YOU BEGIN, BUT YOU MUST DO THE WORK FOR YOU.
FORGIVE YOURSELF FIRST.🛐☦️⚛️✝️🕊️❤️
#GodWins
#wwg1wga

Step Into You while You Walk the Path laid before You by GOD.
08:23 AM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
21 February, 08:55
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
From Wanda Alger - A huge giant is standing in the way! When I asked the Lord what it was, without hesitation He said, “Unbelief! A spirit of Unbelief is blocking the way!” Knowing that He could easily bypass this giant if He wanted to, I also knew that the protocols of heaven were in play. He looks for our agreement on the earth so that He can fully establish Kingdom realities long-term (Matthew 16:19). And though I wasn’t surprised that this was the giant challenging this next move, I was surprised as to what was fueling it. He said, “The Church! It’s My Church that is allowing this giant to stand!” https://wandaalger.me/2023...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 February, 09:32
In response Renee Johnson to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
04 June, 09:55
Happy Pentecost!

deborah sidener @debbiedo
07 May, 11:57
we are God's witnesses

07 May, 11:58
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
Indeed. 🙌🕊️🙌

MsButterfly 2002 @MsButterfly2002
23 February, 01:28
🎼This mountain she be removed!🎼

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
30 December, 09:59
🙏💖✨

06 January, 09:02
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
📨

J J Larr @3JJL
03 September, 12:17
❤️🙏✝️🙏❤️

J J Larr @3JJL
23 August, 11:48
🙏🙏🙏🙏

23 August, 12:02
In response J J Larr to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
07 August, 12:09
https://m.youtube.com/watc...

One of my faves! ❤️🙏
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

07 August, 12:15
In response Tracy Jones to her Publication

Adolph Medina @IfWalker
15 May, 09:52
for me "MERCY AND TRUTH" ARE THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD!
Proverbs 3:3
Let not MERCY AND TRUTH forsake you; Bind them around your neck, Write them on the tablet of your heart,

Proverbs 16:6
In MERCY AND TRUTH Atonement is provided for iniquity; And by the fear of the Lord one departs from evil.

Adolph Medina @IfWalker
15 May, 10:07
In response Adolph Medina to his Publication

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
11 May, 01:00
Yes amen!
Joshua 24:15 “And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.” King James Version (KJV)
🙏🙏💜💜🙏🙏

11 May, 01:08
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
🙏✝️❤️💪

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
29 April, 06:44
Much truth and wisdom in these words! May we all heed and embrace this truth for it is the real TRUTH! Thank you for sharing. Appreciate these words of guidance. Prayers being lifted up for all patriots, their family and friends to all walk this journey. We need to in order to survive this mess of evil that has ruled our lives for 2000+ years

29 April, 06:55
In response USA Patriot to her Publication
May God Bless You Always Continually as He does. I Love You So Very Much. God has placed the things upon my heart and they just flow within me out to any who need to hear. I Am So Grateful He has placed us All here together. ❤️🙏✝️ No One Above The Other.
Love All As ThySelf. 🙏

Janet Lewis @jlws21
29 April, 06:34
I needed to read this. I've been very afraid and deeply sad today at same time. Massive genocide and realization of what this enemy wants to accomplish, destruction of human race.

29 April, 06:47
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
You are going to be Ok, You are safe, and We are Many Sister. I Love You So Very Much, and I hold on to You now. God will not forsake us, We Will not be destroyed. I assure You God is with Us. I Pray You can feel my heart, truly I do, I Pray You can Feel as I am now, I know You would forever be at ease and fear no more. Just Have Faith. Believe, and I Assure You that You will Feel that which I speak of, it is a True Pure Love Ever Replenishing by Gods Grace. Understand God is so Very Real, as You Are, as I Am, Trust in Him now, he will bring us home through His Son, Our Messiah, as One Body of The Children of God.❤️🙏✝️
🤗😇

https://youtu.be/MDoABiTx4...
I Am - Crowder - Lyrics - YouTube

Lyric video

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
29 April, 06:27
Amen and Amen

29 April, 06:30
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Hallelujah!

Mandi Wolfert @gigiof4
14 April, 03:26
Thanks for this post. Using Zechariah 4:6 and Isaiah 11:2 for the devotional I write each day. Just what I needed! The Spirit of God is powerful.

14 April, 03:39
In response Mandi Wolfert to her Publication
God Bless You. I Love You So Very Much Sister. ❤️🙏❤️