Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
You Are Safe, You Are Not Alone, It is Ok. It is an Emotional Process, there is Nothing wrong with You. Allow yourself to Heal and Let go of all the BS. Forgive Yourself because You were deceived. If You knew All This then, you would not have behaved as You did. So Remember that while You learn You were Always Forgiven By God, and You can now see those You hold feelings against were Also Lied to and Would not have Behaved as You did, as They Have, Had they Known. LETS HEAL TOGETHER. Crying is Healing, All was Illusion, Let it flow away. Ask God to Strengthen You With His Loving Grace and allow it to fill the Void as You release that which binds You to the trap. All Will Go. No ONE Above The Other. Hold On, Hold Gods Line for You, for God, Then for the Rest.🛐☦️⚛️✝️
I Love Each and Every One of YOU as The Children of God You Are. My Love is Unconditional, and My Strength is God Given. I AM Grateful to God For You All Being Here Now Together. https://youtu.be/5rOiW_xY-... 🕊️
09:43 AM - Feb 22, 2021 (E)
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
23 January, 08:48
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I feel like you know just what to say and when to say it! You always have impeachment timing!❤Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
23 January, 08:55
In response Carolyn Pav to her Publication
That was 2 years ago, and I am glad God led me to bookmark many posts as they fit now more than then many times, God Bless You Sister, All For His Glory !!! He has made us all this way so all Thanks to Him .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Neanderthal S27 @s27
08 April, 09:52
Told Ya...

08 April, 09:55
In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication
Love You Brother. God is Good, Merciful, Kind, and Generous. 🙌🕊️🙌

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
08 April, 09:23
My standard mental gymnastic to maintain sanity & balance is this!
Everyone wakes up on their own timeline, consider yourself blessed with early awareness as the canaries in the coal mine signaling the Storm and guiding the lost at Maritime Sea.
Our Job is to Rescue the lost and bring them into safe harbor gently introducing them to painful realities!
Our Real Jobs have yet to really begin, good
thing we have built a Brother & Sisterhood Family of Unshakable Bonds! ❤️

08 April, 09:33
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Amen Brother, In Christs' Name May it Be. 🙏🕊️🙏

arba happihr @arba
08 April, 09:52
Doing the best we can

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
08 April, 08:56
thank you for continuing to keep our vibes up. I've been struggling these last 2 weeks...Trying hard not to let the dark feelings creep in but some days are harder than others.

08 April, 09:40
In response Angel Doc to her Publication
God is so Good to Us. You are welcome. I am grateful God has allowed me to be here with all of You, this too will pass, look to Christ always, You have come through so much, You will be soaring again soon. May God Bless You, In Jesus Name.🙏🕊️🙏 All my love and Thank You.

PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
25 January, 08:29
❤️🙏🏻❤️

Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
01 September, 09:17
Nice 111 vibes. 😉
Confirmed blessings are on the way 🙏🙌🌟

01 September, 09:25
In response Amber Waves to her Publication
❤️🙏💕

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
16 August, 08:36
When people learn to take God serious and get serious about sincerely asking, praying, confiding and believing, they will see the power he wields and what he has in store for them, which is always far more than they could have asked for on their own! ❤️

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
16 August, 09:48
True...

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
08 April, 10:11
Absolutely true, We have an awesome God.

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
24 July, 02:53
Amen. And thank you. 🙏🙏❤️

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
24 July, 02:53
Amen. And thank you. 🙏🙏❤️

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
04 July, 05:08
Beautiful! Thank you! May God Bless Us All!

04 July, 05:12
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
Amen. ♥️🙏

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
18 June, 10:49
You always know the right things to say...
Sometimes it is a hard pill to swallow k owing that we lived such a major lie for so long but had no clue...
LIFE HAS BEEN CRAZY THIS PAST YEAR. GOOD BAD AND INDIFFERENT WE CONTINUE TO ROLL WITH THE PUNCHES...
THANK GOD FOR GOD AND ALL OF THE PEOPLE HE HAS PLACED INTO OUR LIFE...
LOVE AND LIGHT TO ALL🙏🏼❤🙏🏼❤🙏🏼
GOD IS GREAT!!!

20 June, 09:43
In response Kristina Cashman to her Publication
God is Great!! Amen. 🙏✝️

BGDG deGetts @bgd
10 June, 12:35
i am being posioned be turds. On a daily bases

yae ebisu @yae51502951
02 June, 09:28
What a big light
Thank you for everything and pray again
May your soft light spread even more
Thank you so much

14 June, 07:32
In response yae ebisu to her Publication
God Bless YOU. ❤️🙏

Adolph Medina @IfWalker
17 May, 10:29
i am a witness of GOD'S UNFAILING LOVE and i have been able to endure all things through CHRIST JESUS WHO strengthens me SPIRTULY, EMOTIONALY, MENTALLY AND PHYSCIALLY FOR HIS NAME SAKE! HALLELUJAH AND AMEN

Adolph Medina @IfWalker
19 May, 12:43
In response Adolph Medina to his Publication
THERE'S THE OLD TESTAMENT
THE NEW TESTAMENT
AND i am a LIVING TESTAMENT of GOD'S UNFAILING LOVE and i have been able to endure all things through CHRIST JESUS WHO strengthens me SPIRTULY, EMOTIONALY, MENTALLY AND PHYSCIALLY FOR HIS NAME SAKE! HALLELUJAH AND AMEN

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
12 May, 09:34
Perfectly said! Unfortunately the church has been the source of misinformation that has caused so many to remain in bondage. Jesus has provided everything we need. Yet most churches tell people they need to do this, or that, keep focusing on their mistakes and sin and be worried that God will punish them if they don't do this or that. Jesus HAS provided forgiveness. He said " It is finished." He died and paid our debt in FULL. He loves us so much He died for us to make us as white as snow, sins are remembered no more. But that is only half of the Good News. He also provided for our salvation by restoring all who believe to SPIRITUAL LIFE! We are born again, made into a new creation, a child of God. We are seen as righteous ( made right with God) and are to enter into this REST he has already provided! Now THAT is Good News. We enter His promised land of spiritual rest and peace by BELIEF OF THE TRUTH! Oh the joy of it all! 😇

F1r3 ... @F1r3
01 May, 08:34
This post is one of my favorites. It makes me cry every time I read it- really resonates with me.

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
01 May, 08:30
Beautiful words of wisdom to keep. Have you ever published your writings? You very much should. This wisdom needs to be in our future of humanity 🙏❤️

01 May, 08:49
In response Little jo59 to her Publication
You are very kind, Thank You. I feel it may-be inscribed as we speak.🙏 I am just standing on my little soap box cracking open the hydrant of my heart, so much within me to come out, I am grateful to God for helping me see, and that finally I just share as it comes to me.
I Love You So Very Much Sister. ❤️🤗😇

Laura Farrell @ScoutMom
12 March, 09:01
I love you too!!! All of you!!!🙏❣️ Time to heal!!!

Shelly Hoerer @shoerer
22 February, 05:44
Beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
22 February, 09:48
Thank you I needed help this Morning. My car battery died, there was a profound water drip hitting my window and I was so ready to snap. I have decided to stay home. I feel so defeated....

22 February, 09:51
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
God wishes this, so it is. You are feeling emancipated as You flip the coin, and see why he has slowed You down this day, as You spend time Quietly within. He has a Plan for You, this You know. Rise in his strength as I am.

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
22 February, 09:46
Amen🙏

22 February, 09:48
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
Amen. Love You So Much Brother.🛐✝️🕊️