Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
16 June, 04:39
Q) The Storm Rider /Official Page June 16, 2021

https://www.thegatewaypund...

NOW WE HAVE PROOF: FBI and DHS Attempted to Recruit Green Beret to Infiltrate Oath Keepers Before Jan. 6 Riot -- AND HE RECORDED IT
NOW WE HAVE PROOF: FBI and DHS Attempted to Recruit Green Beret to Infiltrate Oa...
Throughout 2020 the Black Lives Matter terrorist group was linked to conservatively 91% of the riots that resulted in the most expensive property dama...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carolyn Petrey @78BamaGal
I've been repeating this over & over, except I can 99.9999% say for absolute certain that this was the brainchild of #NastyNancy . She had the call to the #Pentagon a few days later that she refuses to disclose, her semi-private underground #CapitolBldg entrance was accessed, her office was "broken into", her laptop was "stolen", & who was the first #DeepState #NWObootlicking #Swine to publicly call for an attempted 2nd fraudalent impeachment against #Trump for 'insurrection'?! Nasty! Whose stomping grounds did the #Jan6th #falseflag #PSYOP that #setup #Patriots occur on?! Nasty's. I have absolutely no doubt that our nation's "premier law enforcement agency", the #FBI , who no longer investigates crime, (they cover it up for their counterparts at the #CIA ) was right up in the middle of the .... wait for it....#DOMESTICTERRORISM that was irrefutably ORDERED by our own government! #dc #USA
07:04 AM - Jun 16, 2021
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 78BamaGal in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carolyn Petrey, click on at the bottom under it