John Reese @TrumperWavin
Let's be clear: John F. Kennedy broke away from his Illuminati Bloodline, so why can't everyone else? Hollywood celebrities were forced into this lifestyle against their will, and most of them include cryptic easter eggs in their videos. There is more good than bad.

Do not allow the illusion of the Cabal's Control to get you down. God gave us the power and will to break away from [their] order.
#wwg1wga #MAGA #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #StormIsUponUs #GodWins
11:20 AM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by TrumperWavin in this post can reply
Jen Kutz @Jenlin6
28 January, 10:23
In response John Reese to his Publication
This makes me think Taylor Swift is one who broke away.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sha Chilen @shachilen
28 January, 04:44
Except that Patrick Bouvier Kennedy has told us that his father is from Libya; the Kahlooni bloodline. He, JFK, along with his brother, was taken from his mother after his father was killed and placed with the Kennedy family in America.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
01 February, 12:30
In response Sha Chilen to her Publication
That is tue. The history of the United States of America is hidden in the country of Libya. JFK & Joe Kennedy jr - Abraham Lincoln - Druze people. Down another 🐇🕳️. 🤔😉

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
28 January, 03:27

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
28 January, 02:34
look at a persons works - i was raised in a sra cult MKUltra e5c. i ran away i hid for 20 years. ive worked to recover for 40. you dont keep one foot in for riches if you are out. yes mant for fathers recognized the evil and left many dont. by their works you will know them. lies, selfish self interest, evil sexual practices - peodphilia satanic worship = works of the devil

Jim McG @jimmcg1
27 January, 06:34
Well said John.

To everyone, regardless of the illusion of control, Who is in control of YOU?

You are always in control of yourself, you have the power over yourself, and that goes for every one of us.

They only hold the illusion of power because we give up our inherent power to them.

We the people are the ones with the power over our combined destiny.

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
27 January, 01:49
YES. God wants conversion! It is not too late to break free. On the other side of the looking glass is....
#FORGIVENESS

OG_ Khan _ Solve4X @OG_Khan_Solve4X
27 January, 12:32
dude you soent the entirety or yesterday callinf donald trump an evil freemason, make up your mind would you.

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
27 January, 01:47
In response OG_ Khan _ Solve4X to his Publication
huh?

27 January, 01:51
In response OG_ Khan _ Solve4X to his Publication
Could be that God is moving and conversions occuring. Support that which is good.
#OnGodsSide

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
27 January, 12:16
Some people would have chosen death instead of betraying GOD!
NO MERCY for those who worship MOLOCH/LUCIFER/SATAN...etc...!
It was their choice to be rich and famous...
What about the thousands of politicians, elites, here and around the world? They also sold their soul to SATANISM...aren't they in jail or executed for their crimes? Why give a pass to Hollywood?
#SaveTheChildren

27 January, 01:53
In response LOVE ALWAYS WINS! to her Publication
Yes, #SaveTheChildren . God wants us to do more.
#Pray4thedamned

Jan Rada @JanRada101
27 January, 12:12
Podpisem smlouvy se Satanem zpečetili svůj osud. Satan. Pravda o "celebritách" vyjde najevo...

Wanda Fish @FreeYourMind_LiftOthersUp
27 January, 12:12
if mankind's choices can be measured/judged by God, then we have ultimate authority in our choices. we are accountable & God respects our sovereignty.

God cannot judge wrongly so the "setup" of God holding us accountable is right & good & loving.

no one is forced against their will. ultimately, we choose and we are held responsible.

where's the point of no return? God knows & so will judge rightly.

Kathy Petersen @Quebie62
27 January, 11:56
They were forced? They could walk away and not sell their souls

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
27 January, 11:53
God is LOVE and GOD WON Praying for the lost souls that where born into evil families or forced into this It is not too late to repent God have mercy on us In Jesus Holy name AMEN

Lori Crittenden @LoriCrit
27 January, 11:51

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
27 January, 12:38
In response Lori Crittenden to her Publication
Man was no dummy!

Time Dabbler @Timedabbler21
27 January, 01:58
In response Lori Crittenden to her Publication

John Hook @Hooky
27 January, 11:48
oh the choices the Lord gives us , I know what ones I've made so far . Forced ? back to the choices thing .....js

Civil ance @Civilance
27 January, 11:48
And that ended well.
Just sayin'

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
27 January, 11:46
That's not how it works. It is up to each individual, his decision at some point. If someone exchanges soul for something else, he will lose his soul forever.

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
27 January, 11:39
Do you recall when VK told us on Twitter that this retoucher account is a fraud? Or have I mistaken it for another?

John Reese @TrumperWavin
27 January, 12:09
In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication
Don't trust claims like that.

Riss 916 @Riss
27 January, 11:29
what significance do the easter eggs have?

Amanda Staley @TruthSeekerAS
27 January, 11:40
In response Riss 916 to his Publication
It's pagan...they represent the fertility goddess...and when ya learn what the pagan Christmas is about and how it relates to easter...you may throw up! 🙏 It's not what we are told it is. And yes I am a believer of God and He guides me daily...I'm not being mean or otherwise..it's scary how everything is so manipulated.

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
27 January, 11:43
In response Riss 916 to his Publication
😔I have received testimony from over 2 dozen women about residual mems of being used for egg harvesting. We should have consideration.
🤔Such an ACT would most assuredly be a crime against humanity.

I do not consent.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
27 January, 11:24
I've said & thought many times, no matter what the satanist cabal wants to think, it all began with the Creator & they went away from & shut themselves off from that source.
But I think that never stops calling, and that there are opportunites presented at some point where the ones caught in that loop can choose to break out. And since it's free will with the Creator, it has to be their choice
But I do think opportunites are available at some point

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
27 January, 11:23

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
27 January, 11:22
Compassionate, loving and graceful. thank you... we become what we think about Reese ✨🙏🏻✨