John Reese @TrumperWavin
27 January, 11:20
Let's be clear: John F. Kennedy broke away from his Illuminati Bloodline, so why can't everyone else? Hollywood celebrities were forced into this lifestyle against their will, and most of them include cryptic easter eggs in their videos. There is more good than bad.

Do not allow the illusion of the Cabal's Control to get you down. God gave us the power and will to break away from [their] order.
#wwg1wga #MAGA #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #StormIsUponUs #GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Riss 916 @Riss
27 January, 11:29
In response John Reese to his Publication
what significance do the easter eggs have?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amanda Staley @TruthSeekerAS
It's pagan...they represent the fertility goddess...and when ya learn what the pagan Christmas is about and how it relates to easter...you may throw up! 🙏 It's not what we are told it is. And yes I am a believer of God and He guides me daily...I'm not being mean or otherwise..it's scary how everything is so manipulated.
11:40 AM - Jan 27, 2021
In response Riss 916 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeekerAS in this post can reply
Toast Jones @LePepeToastJones
27 January, 12:15
In response Amanda Staley to her Publication
We have not celebrated Easter or Xmas for 9 years. It has been the best decision we have made!
@riss - It was my understanding that children were put into "Eggs" and rolled down hills as part of sacrafice. And I've also have heard that Virgins were slaughtered as well. I may be a lil mixed up on it- but thats what I can recall

Riss 916 @Riss
29 January, 02:22
In response Toast Jones to her Publication
that is awful 😔