TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
12 June, 09:45
We are just over a year from when these vaccine were started to be given and now we are at the point where those who took the jab in April 2020 should start experiencing a hyperimmune response after they get a cold, the Flu or a CV19 variant which they made and released. The CV19 variant is what they plan on blaming it on , but, no its a result of a massive hyperimmune response by lymphocytes attacking every cell making the Spike Protein marker of CV19 and is sickening the makers of all CV19 injections knew this when all the laboratory test animals died after 1 year. They preformed autopsys and knew exactly what killed these animals. Fury isn’t a strong enough word to express my feelings about this genecide to come. Human can make it to the 2 year mark before dying if not properly treated.
Time is running out for all those innocent people who took the CV19 vaxx. I’m sorry, I have several loved ones that took it too. I’m working to find a solution to destroy that mRNA modification.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
12 June, 11:31
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I recentle read an article about research that has found Ivermectin looks promising for removing the spike protein. I had been wondering about that and then saw the article. Also perhaps HCQ might be helpful as well? Dr. Stella Immanual has indicated that HCQ can interfer with the spike protein. Maybe med beds too? All our kids have gotten the jab, so we sure are praying something will stop the effects of these injections!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 June, 06:03
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
For treating CV19 not stopping your cells from making it.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
13 June, 01:26
Actually this article I read was discussing some research being done on the efficacy of Ivermectin in the interference of the spike proteins ability to enter the cell. If I can find the article I will send you the link. I just read it about a week ago. 😉

13 June, 01:50
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Yes, for active CV19 infections and not for treating cells altered to make the spike protien from the injections of the so called vaxx.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
13 June, 01:56
I pray our loved ones survive. But I fear I too will lose my father, aunts, uncles etc. My heart hurts so much.

I have loved ones that took the jabb and I didn’t know they were going to or I would have stopped them. But, I have Faith that God will intervene and we may lose many ,but, this is Lucifers doing not Gods and if you have just a tiny amount of Faith you can say to a mountain move from here to there and it will happen. When God Created Adam and Eve and breathed life into them he gave all humanity part of himself and that is an Eternal soul. You and your family , if your faith is strong cN place your hands upon your father and heal him. This is and has been Gods message to all humanity.
02:03 PM - Jun 13, 2021
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Jay Heart1 @GrayJ
13 June, 03:16
Not a day passes that i feel at ease. China makes his insulin....and probably his elite heart meds..maybe the others. Theres not much to fight with...certainly helping the medical industry to build mansions. Its rare to make it through a month without paramedic visits to correct his low glucose episodes.....I worry.....I pray (lots) and yet he is alive. And frankly amazed he made it through his 30s. We are blessed, but now the jab lies on top like a huge weight. Fauci should be so lucky. Gates needs the gallows . . and big pharma should have one day like the ones we have.

Jay Heart1 @GrayJ
13 June, 03:11
I have been "researching" since January 21...and am aware of so much more than hubby. However, he has dealt with - lived through - juvenile diabetes since the age of 13..when he had to boil his syringes and the family lost insurance because of his diagnosis. That was the 50s. Hes aged faster than most but is still living and in relatively good health after bypass surgery in his forties, laser and vitrectomies on both eyes to stop the hemorrhaging that would lead to blindness. We've reached the 70s and hes less controlled on his insulin and takes close to 18 other medications (gotta love big Pharma). His kidneys are frail but hanging in..had corrective procedure for afib and is on those expensive, elite medicines .... when his doc said he should take the vaccine I cringed...and fought - but lost. Both jabs in April for him and me. I watch him every minute for signs. I shutter to think how we could deal if either of us develop something. Its what listening to drs does...and fear

13 June, 03:20
In response Jay Heart1 to her Publication
I’m so sorry ,but , know if you are of Christ and he is to you will be together again in Heaven. Life in a human body is so short and from the day you are born you begin to die. That why God only cries for the living. For those who are of the body of Christ and Baptized in water will have eternal life in Heaven. Look at this photo of an image captured after a fatal car accident and see what you see. This was taken by Police Officers investigating the accident. Then listen to the link.

https://youtu.be/CtXH4xllw...

13 June, 03:30
In response Jay Heart1 to her Publication
https://youtu.be/X5z-jjWyA...

Do you believe ? Just Believe, believe with your heart, Mind and soul. Ask in prayer God and the Holy Spirit will guide you.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
13 June, 02:08
❤️ I find myself praying and talking to God almost non stop these days. My recurring nightmare has returned. I only. remember parts of it. A dimly lit parking lot. Me being riddled with bullets and then falling turned to me flying. I dont know what it means but its terrifying.. I can feel the bullets hitting me during dream. I always wake up during the falling/flying part. Crazy right?

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
13 June, 02:50
Those dreams are not from God.

13 June, 02:50
Remember you are being influnced by Lucifer too. He is stalking the earth now trying to find out who he can devour like a lion hunting for prey. You must Wear the Full Armor of God to be protected now.

Corinne Pleiadian @WeAreFree
13 June, 02:05
i have adult children who also took the jab😞

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
13 June, 02:09
In response Corinne Pleiadian to her Publication
I think a lot, if not most of anons have

Bella Kay @Bella_K
13 June, 02:19
In response Corinne Pleiadian to her Publication
Mine, too. It broke my heart.