Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
13 June, 07:12
So, according to Dr Stella Immanuel and info from all the great anons I love so much here,

in the END

IT WILL BE HYDROXYCHLORIQUINE that saves the vaccinated fools too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 June, 09:49
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Wow do you have the link to her talkin about this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Dennis369 in this post can reply
Yes Yelloecanary @Yelloecanary
26 June, 06:14
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
Yes she does deserve a YUGE PUBLIC apology from the likes of every doctor going along with the AMA and refusing to prescribe either hcq or ivermectin for prevention and treatment. She will be known as The One who came out fearlessley, (i remember it well), along with a group of other fearless doctors of whom i have also listened to, and thank you very much! My husband and i were able to have a televisit with TFLD's a year ago, now we need a refill, so well call again soon! You potentially saved us from injury or death from the vx!

Hard Rocker @Hardrocker69
13 June, 06:08
RIGHT ON!!!!!

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
13 June, 11:11
she’s spot on, all of these satanic minions need to be purged

arba happihr @arba
13 June, 10:59
She is 100% correct! We all deserve an apology for being lied too!
IT's coming, maybe not from the evils that produced these evil life time events.
We the people on this planet, "Thank you" for being a warrior for humanity. Female to boot! May God keep you safe in light.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
13 June, 10:32
She is right! Those vaccin sellers/promotors are evil!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 June, 10:29
Ok thanks I will take a look