Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
13 June, 07:12
So, according to Dr Stella Immanuel and info from all the great anons I love so much here,

in the END

IT WILL BE HYDROXYCHLORIQUINE that saves the vaccinated fools too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Wow do you have the link to her talkin about this?
09:49 AM - Jun 13, 2021
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Dennis 369 @Dennis369
13 June, 09:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Here is a video from her Nana.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hard Rocker @Hardrocker69
13 June, 06:08
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
RIGHT ON!!!!!

Yes Yelloecanary @Yelloecanary
26 June, 06:14
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
Yes she does deserve a YUGE PUBLIC apology from the likes of every doctor going along with the AMA and refusing to prescribe either hcq or ivermectin for prevention and treatment. She will be known as The One who came out fearlessley, (i remember it well), along with a group of other fearless doctors of whom i have also listened to, and thank you very much! My husband and i were able to have a televisit with TFLD's a year ago, now we need a refill, so well call again soon! You potentially saved us from injury or death from the vx!