Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
So, according to Dr Stella Immanuel and info from all the great anons I love so much here,

in the END

IT WILL BE HYDROXYCHLORIQUINE that saves the vaccinated fools too.
07:12 AM - Jun 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
Dannette Berch @jabber378
25 June, 12:03
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
@thehermitpepe do you have a link to Dr Stella talking about HCQ as the hope for the vaccinated? thanx 🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
23 June, 10:11
I am holding out hope for my loved ones. Maybe they will have to take it (HCQ) like people with lupus do. I just know that my baby girl is sick right now. There was no convincing her not to get the jab. Her blood work came back with very low white blood cell count and other anomalies. Please send healing love to all of those who are suffering.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dannette Berch @jabber378
25 June, 12:01
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
I continue to pray for all those mislead to get the jab. Our entire family with only a couple of exceptions has gotten the jab, including our only son, so I feel your pain. So far no bad signs yet, but we pray a hedge of protection over all of them to keep them from this evil. I am praying for your daughter as well...God is faithful...hold on! 🙏🙏✝️❤️

Dennis 369 @Dennis369
13 June, 09:56
That was the plan from the start.
The people had the choice.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 June, 09:49
Wow do you have the link to her talkin about this?

Dennis 369 @Dennis369
13 June, 09:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Here is a video from her Nana.