Only people mentioned by TrQthPQtrIQt17 in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
14 June, 05:55
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
Conjuring up "help", stinks to high heaven.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
12 June, 09:19
There only hope is satanic intervention and even that will not work because satan is a big loser

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
12 June, 09:18
Just like CERN

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
12 June, 08:12
I guess the cat is really out of the bag now. They are not even trying to hide it anymore. At this point it does not surprise me. I honestly feel like we are in some bat shit crazy alternate reality because what our governments are doing, how the sheeple are following the Pied Piper to their deaths & the fact that people like of gates, fauci, soros, zuckerberg, most of our elected officials and so many more are still free is the furthest thing from reality in my mind. The arrests will surprise me. 🤞🤞🤞

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
12 June, 07:29
Sick people