John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Going to stop this one before it gains traction hopefully.

The Nuremberg Codes
ARE NOT LAWS!
They are a set of ethical questions that were used for a crimes against humanity trial.
They are not longer "relevant"per se to the court. (questioning humanity is always good)
These have been replaced and updated in the Law of War manual. This document will also have any remaining treaties that are still in effect.
So you can read up to date statutes or you can read 50 year old no longer used but pushed to you because of.....Nazi's.
Your Choice.
02:35 AM - Jun 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
11 June, 08:57
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Thanks for setting me right on that. Had no idea that Nuremberg was replaced. Just downloaded the Dod Law of War manual pdf so I could read more

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 June, 04:40
In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication
My pleasure. I also posted good ways to see if something is fake. If you haven't already I would take a look it has some great tools.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
... ... @Trader_Kev
11 June, 04:48
Law of War manual....to which country does it apply?

13 June, 05:39
In response ... ... to his Publication
It applies to pretty much everyone. Some laws are defered but it states why the objection was made and what they will do instead. Here is a link to it.

https://dod.defense.gov/Po...

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
11 June, 03:01
does it really matter? the vaccine violates international laws and human rights end of.

11 June, 04:14
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
If you are not looking for exact data, than no not at all. If you are interested in the actual change in the law, how those laws came into existence and what they replaced than yes. I plan on following this closely. Why? Because in the Law of War manual but not in the codes is reimbursement for damages. Who has to pay and what is reasonable reimbursement. It is small differences like that which cause it to matter. So if that is of no concern than it doesn't matter at all. Shouldn't people have the right to hear the whole truth if they choose and bypass things that are either completely false or intentionally shorted? Would you buy half a paper of yesterdays news for the same price of a full one from today?

TLee K55 @tleek55
11 June, 07:04
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
from the FDA website, 'Emergency Use Authorization for Vaccines Explained':
How will vaccine recipients be informed about the benefits and risks of any vaccine that receives an EUA?
FDA must ensure that recipients of the vaccine under an EUA are informed, to the extent practicable given the applicable circumstances, that FDA has authorized the emergency use of the vaccine, of the known and potential benefits and risks, the extent to which such benefits and risks are unknown, that they have the option to accept or refuse the vaccine, and of any available alternatives to the product. Typically, this information is communicated in a patient “fact sheet.” The FDA posts these fact sheets on our website.

Dayna Oliver @DaynaTeaches
11 June, 02:59
I searched the Law of War Manuel for "vaccine." Below is the only time it is found. It has to do with prisoner of war captives. Would the "programmed" sheep be considered such? Oh my.... ⚔⚖

11 June, 04:20
In response Dayna Oliver to her Publication
Now you understand one of the reasons why people have to have the most updated laws. It also talks about compensation. The codes do not. They are playing with your mind and your memory. I am preparing a post on that today, almost finished. I think it is going to blow a lot of people out of the water. It also explains why info has to be dripped out. We have some seriously advanced tech that is easy to find if you know exactly what to look for, but if not you would never even come close. Nice find btw. I think I have a few posts that cover the vaccine but in these laws it is called something different than what we normally would label it as.

11 June, 04:34
In response Dayna Oliver to her Publication
I got too excited and didn't answer you.
Yes the sheep would fit that. What also would apply is that this was done during a time of war to civilians. That is instant death penalty. It creates a lien of reimbursement and a charter of the injured for possible future claims. If someone of power from China is convicted and can show they were following orders than China would be financially responsible for every person and every business that suffered in any way. It would literally cause China to dissolve to pay debts. Yes they can force them to do it and it has been done many times before. The melt down of the reactor in Russia caused the fall of the U.S.S.R.