John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
11 June, 02:35
Going to stop this one before it gains traction hopefully.

The Nuremberg Codes
ARE NOT LAWS!
They are a set of ethical questions that were used for a crimes against humanity trial.
They are not longer "relevant"per se to the court. (questioning humanity is always good)
These have been replaced and updated in the Law of War manual. This document will also have any remaining treaties that are still in effect.
So you can read up to date statutes or you can read 50 year old no longer used but pushed to you because of.....Nazi's.
Your Choice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dayna Oliver @DaynaTeaches
11 June, 02:59
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I searched the Law of War Manuel for "vaccine." Below is the only time it is found. It has to do with prisoner of war captives. Would the "programmed" sheep be considered such? Oh my.... ⚔⚖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I got too excited and didn't answer you.
Yes the sheep would fit that. What also would apply is that this was done during a time of war to civilians. That is instant death penalty. It creates a lien of reimbursement and a charter of the injured for possible future claims. If someone of power from China is convicted and can show they were following orders than China would be financially responsible for every person and every business that suffered in any way. It would literally cause China to dissolve to pay debts. Yes they can force them to do it and it has been done many times before. The melt down of the reactor in Russia caused the fall of the U.S.S.R.
04:34 AM - Jun 11, 2021
In response Dayna Oliver to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Angie Mac @AngieMac
06 August, 10:35
did you see Lin Wood’s post on telegram yesyerday? the link is beliw as the photos may be in the wrong order.

https://t.me/linwoodspeaks...

Dayna Oliver @DaynaTeaches
12 June, 12:31
I didn't realize what happened with the fall of the USSR. It makes so much more sense than just spending into oblivion for military build up.

The other thought I had way after I wrote the one above is that the "sheep" would be the collateral damage. Those who are programmed to just take the jab regardless of any information they may or may not have heard.

The captive prisoners of war "taking the jab" are those who are arrested and executed.

13 June, 03:48
I think you make a great point. To them a person is nothing. They consider themselves to be Gods among stupid monkies. The more power they get the more they feel this way. I am not just saying this but these people are hateful. They may be nice on camera but they are monsters as soon as it goes off. To them the more of us that die the happier their god will be. May God have mercy on those who are blinded.

the unimpeachable empty13 @empty13
06 August, 10:43
((())) gave up there and went all in on us.