John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
11 June, 02:35
Going to stop this one before it gains traction hopefully.

The Nuremberg Codes
ARE NOT LAWS!
They are a set of ethical questions that were used for a crimes against humanity trial.
They are not longer "relevant"per se to the court. (questioning humanity is always good)
These have been replaced and updated in the Law of War manual. This document will also have any remaining treaties that are still in effect.
So you can read up to date statutes or you can read 50 year old no longer used but pushed to you because of.....Nazi's.
Your Choice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
11 June, 03:01
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
does it really matter? the vaccine violates international laws and human rights end of.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
If you are not looking for exact data, than no not at all. If you are interested in the actual change in the law, how those laws came into existence and what they replaced than yes. I plan on following this closely. Why? Because in the Law of War manual but not in the codes is reimbursement for damages. Who has to pay and what is reasonable reimbursement. It is small differences like that which cause it to matter. So if that is of no concern than it doesn't matter at all. Shouldn't people have the right to hear the whole truth if they choose and bypass things that are either completely false or intentionally shorted? Would you buy half a paper of yesterdays news for the same price of a full one from today?
04:14 AM - Jun 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
11 June, 04:38
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
im not for that i am a common law living man of the land i do not need to worry as every man on this planet has the right to informed consent with or without laws and codes. under common law the are 3 basic principles cause no harm, loss or injury. the pcr test can cause harm loss and injury the vaccine causes all 3 too and the same goes for masks. all these violate common law rights so war manuals or whatever be it that they are out of date is not relevant and i think people need to assert their common law rights and they can only be taken away by god

13 June, 05:40
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
I agree 100%.