Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
10 June, 02:37
LORD, GOD BE PRAISED IN ALL HIS GLORY! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโœ๏ธ
CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE??!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@thekingschick
@thangel
@DeHowie

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10rโŸ donated @thangel
10 June, 09:33
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
so incredible really...

satan showed back up today trying to wreak havoc in God's plan and attempt to break my faith ~ The 'twilight zone' is how one described todays events just to let you how out there it was.,

I called to HIM for guidance to handle the chaos and HE calmed me to get through the mess.

end of day ~ coworkers showed me inconceivable loyalty and allegiance beyond my wildest imaginations ~ interpreted LOVE ~ an extreme expression of LOVE in only a way they could to show me how much they care ~ what an experience of life time ~ TY GOD!

yes, I feel it!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I will keep praying for you @thangel ! We got ya covered!! I will tell you satan will NEVER win! Father, God I REBUKE the evil enemy from hurting my friend ! I ask to bind, block, cast out any attempt & cover it with the blood of Jesus & toss it in the pit of fire! Father, God I pray you continue to place angels around @thangel . Thank you Father, God ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโœ๏ธ
~LOVE, LOVE LOVE~ ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“
09:50 PM - Jun 10, 2021
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10rโŸ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by H_Yarnlover67 in this post can reply
D1g1t@l W@rr10rโŸ donated @thangel
10 June, 11:35
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
๐Ÿงกso precious...

U
Ur prayers
LOVE
OUR FATHER, GOD!

JESUS

cherished!!!
โœ๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโ˜ฎ๏ธ

@h_yarnlover67
@thekingschick
@DeHowie
๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

11 June, 05:55
You are a blessing to us all & well we love you @thangel ! ๐Ÿ˜ I pray you have a lovely day filled with sunshine, blue skies , soft winds & laughter in your heart. ๐ŸŒ…๐ŸŒฌ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜
God Bless my dear friend! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโœ๏ธ

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
11 June, 10:04
I love you โค๐Ÿ˜˜โคโค