Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
10 June, 02:37
LORD, GOD BE PRAISED IN ALL HIS GLORY! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโœ๏ธ
CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE??!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@thekingschick
@thangel
@DeHowie

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10rโŸ @thangel
so incredible really...

satan showed back up today trying to wreak havoc in God's plan and attempt to break my faith ~ The 'twilight zone' is how one described todays events just to let you how out there it was.,

I called to HIM for guidance to handle the chaos and HE calmed me to get through the mess.

end of day ~ coworkers showed me inconceivable loyalty and allegiance beyond my wildest imaginations ~ interpreted LOVE ~ an extreme expression of LOVE in only a way they could to show me how much they care ~ what an experience of life time ~ TY GOD!

yes, I feel it!!!
09:33 PM - Jun 10, 2021
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
Only people mentioned by thangel in this post can reply
Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
11 June, 10:07
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10rโŸ to her Publication
Heartwarming!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10rโŸ donated @thangel
11 June, 10:16
In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication
๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ
LOVE SPREADS!

BLESS U!
๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

๐Ÿงก

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
11 June, 10:02
The Holy Spirit always sends a warning
I pay attention to those warnings
I take them seriously
I am glad you are better ... Free

There's an old song

Thank God I Am free Free FREE
from this world of sin
Washed in the Blood of Jesus
I've been born again
Hallelujah I'm saved Saved SAVED
By His Wonderful Grace
I'm so glad that I found out
He WOULD bring me out and show me the way.
๐ŸŽผ

I'm proud of you Sweet Heart

11 June, 10:07
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
free, Free, FREE

timing is everything. VIBES EXTREMELY HIGH!

curious ~ what is meant by HOLY SPIRIT always sends a warning?
and what is seen as the warning in this case?

just trying to learn details because this was amazing to feel!

11 June, 10:10
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
moment I sat down and AND THE SECOND BEFORE SEEING this post, the word FREE enters my mind ~ SKY HIGH VIBES!!!

Donna Howard @DeHowie
11 June, 01:00
Awesome! That loyalty and allegiance is priceless and definitely one of the highest forms of love, so glad it manifested for you. Love is the best gift of all.

11 June, 08:48
In response Donna Howard to her Publication
๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ–ค

Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
10 June, 09:50
I will keep praying for you @thangel ! We got ya covered!! I will tell you satan will NEVER win! Father, God I REBUKE the evil enemy from hurting my friend ! I ask to bind, block, cast out any attempt & cover it with the blood of Jesus & toss it in the pit of fire! Father, God I pray you continue to place angels around @thangel . Thank you Father, God ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโœ๏ธ
~LOVE, LOVE LOVE~ ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“

10 June, 11:35
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
๐Ÿงกso precious...

U
Ur prayers
LOVE
OUR FATHER, GOD!

JESUS

cherished!!!
โœ๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโ˜ฎ๏ธ

@h_yarnlover67
@thekingschick
@DeHowie
๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ