John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Frens,
There will come a time in your life, if it already hasn't when you understand that the things you thought were important really are not
It is ego and fear that binds you to those things
One day you must take a stand and let those shackles fall to the floor
There is more, much more. I know this and I still was bound.
I am bound no longer
I have spent to much time with the sun on my brow and the heat in my face.
I long for cool grass beneath my bare feet and a cold beer in my hand.
I want to do this while I'm at my BBQ, on the 4th, with people I love.
America is more to me than a country.
She is a refuge in a world that is a constant shit storm.
She is a mothers embrace when you've skinned your knee.
She truly is God's country.
I will no longer let her be knocked down and raped by those that wish to see her burn.
When the time comes I will stand on her soil and if I must I will bleed my last drop into her.
Than we shall all be lifted.
Cry no more my lady,
I am com
04:59 PM - Jun 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
11 June, 08:49
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Many Of Us Pray For That Same Day! I Have Much To Learn, We All Owe President Trump And The Q Team For Opening Our Eyes, We Long For The Day Our Country Is Saved! God Bless All!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 June, 04:43
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
Amen to that. I once was lost but now I am found.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 June, 08:35
Surrender only to God, for He has this dear fren, we are with you and we will take back old glory to her rightful place.
GOD WINS!

13 June, 04:46
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
You know it.

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
10 June, 07:11
amen brother! with you 100%

Tyrannosaurus Rex @T_Rex
10 June, 05:18
God
Country/Family
Everything else

Exactly in that order!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 June, 05:11
HEY man, whole point is out play it all WIN and live. THAT IS WINNING>

10 June, 08:09
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Hell yes it is. Hate to leave work unfinished. The boots don't have the skills like they once used to. Good but just something off about them. I think it's Grit. When I could trust all my peeps before there is something that makes me very cautious about them. So I trust my gut. I always trust my gut. I am happy, very happy.

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
10 June, 05:05
thanQ
*quickly wiping tears*

10 June, 08:04
In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication
Oh don't be sad, I have been doing this for way too long. Next time you hear been there done that, think of me. I love my country and I will protect her and her people because I see the real beauty in her. Most of the world is a great place but there is so much selfishness and hatred almost everywhere. They are turning America into that. That just can not happen. There are enough of us to make sure it doesn't. Be happy because I sure am.