Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
08 June, 05:51
A friend of mine just got banned for 30 days on FACISTBOOK!!!
Pass it on!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
08 June, 08:10
In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication
I got banned again as well for 30 days. I had posted info about fauci & all the emails & that he should be hung!
I am banned from twitter for life i guess & nextdoor app. my sharing is down to my husbands fb, my linkedIn, gab, here, & IG.
plus my husband & I red pill anyone we dome into contact with!😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
08 June, 10:48
In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication
Banned for life? Not really.

If you want to get back on twitter do the following:
Don't use your mobile.
Clear the cache on your computer
Sign in with an email address.

I set up a new email but not sure that was necessary.

After I did that I could then use my mobile app too.

FYI - the only thing I get tagged on is Hunter Biden pedo pics.
then they just send a notice to remove that post.

08 June, 11:59
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
Thanks! honestly i never sent a tweet. i just got info and shared other places. I have no clue why I was suspended. but oh well. it was like my 5 account. i used, my cell, husbands cell and my ipad and grand daughters to setup each account everytime i would get suspended.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
09 June, 10:32
In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication
Try again using a computer. The libs still need to see the truth.

I will. I dropped my laptop off yesterday to be fixed so hopefully I will get it back in a day or two.
10:31 PM - Jun 09, 2021
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Redbird4Texas in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Redbird 4Texas, click on at the bottom under it