The Mac @TheMac
08 June, 08:15
I speak to you as a warner, and I warn against the ways of evil men.

They are selfish men unheedful of the good of others, the good, which includes them.

Their thoughts do not extend beyond themselves and their own; they seek to isolate themselves from mankind when the good of mankind is an issue.

They do not know what should be done and what should not be done; they do not understand the nature of good conduct and the path of Truth.

They say, "Man kind has no need for goodness; it has no moral foundation.

There is no way of knowing Truth.

There is no Supreme Spirit, no Creating God.

All creation is the result of chance, and lust is the only cause of birth.

The only purpose of life is an earthly one, we begin and end in the dust."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
09 June, 08:21
In response The Mac to his Publication
Just a quick comment from your post , it sounds like your saying there is no God and other Atheist statements. Knowing you I believe the was just not clearly stated and you meant the evil ones don’t believe. IMO, I woukd delete it and rewrite it so its clear where you stand.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
09 June, 07:25
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
It may sound like that to you but if you read it again properly it is a warning against the ways of evil men, their thoughts and (They say, "Man kind has no need for goodness; it has no moral foundation).

This is from the Kolbrin Bible.

09 June, 07:46
You and I are on the same page as I stated I know you from many post and thought it had another meaning. So thank you again.

The Mac @TheMac
09 June, 08:04
The idea is to capture your imagination; keeping you alert and raising your awareness, to see if you are really concentrating and worthy to understand the words written, a testing of wits, a stirring of the emotion be it a focus of your attention.

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
09 June, 08:07

09 June, 08:09
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
Yes he is in all humanity with your soul he gave humans which was part of God himself.

09 June, 08:13
AMEN.

The Mac @TheMac
09 June, 08:17
Maker of all that exists in all the spheres above and below, the essence of whose Spirit is in all things.

Ruler of all the regions of light and Master of the nether regions.

Great Fountainhead of Wisdom, whose abode is in Truth, who fashioned men so they accord with Your own nature, who gave rare abilities to animals and instilled cunning knowledge into insects, who chose the colours of the flowers and the songs of the birds.

O Veiled One, whose sanctuary is hidden in the breasts of men, whose temple is open to the Heavens and hung about with the stars.

O Mighty One, hear the cry of my spirit as it seeks nourishment from the divine source.

Hail to The Supreme Power and Spirit!

The Mac @TheMac
09 June, 08:21
Great Fashioner of Earthly Things, who came into being beforeall else, whose sacred name none can know, whose likeness is not displayed in writings and whose image is not carved in wood or stone, whose eyes were the pattern for the sight of men and whose sensitivity generated their touch, whose tongue gave speech to the little gods, who made the herbage for cattle and the waterweed for fish, who feeds even the worms and insects and quickens the life within the egg, who fashioned wild fruits for the birds and wild seed for the mice, who sustains the lifeforce within every living thing, up to the heights of heaven, across the wide breadth of Earth, down to the very depths of the sea.

Your prose is exquisitely beautiful, Eternally wise and of GOD. He has deeply humbled me and imbued His GREAT wisdom, too. As you, I know that His Spirit and wisdom imbues ALL of His creation and MOST of creation glorifies God far better than those in which He has implanted Eternal souls! How HE LONGS for perfect union with US! How long will we deny the Lover of our souls this unitive JOY? Joy that will overrun US when we acquiesce to HIS Will!

May God grant you the zenith of blissful grace, Mac!
08:33 PM - Jun 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Veritas159 in this post can reply
The Mac @TheMac
10 June, 06:21
Just bless your heart. 🙏🏻❤️