The Mac @TheMac
I speak to you as a warner, and I warn against the ways of evil men.

They are selfish men unheedful of the good of others, the good, which includes them.

Their thoughts do not extend beyond themselves and their own; they seek to isolate themselves from mankind when the good of mankind is an issue.

They do not know what should be done and what should not be done; they do not understand the nature of good conduct and the path of Truth.

They say, "Man kind has no need for goodness; it has no moral foundation.

There is no way of knowing Truth.

There is no Supreme Spirit, no Creating God.

All creation is the result of chance, and lust is the only cause of birth.

The only purpose of life is an earthly one, we begin and end in the dust."
08:15 PM - Jun 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheMac in this post can reply
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
09 June, 08:21
In response The Mac to his Publication
Just a quick comment from your post , it sounds like your saying there is no God and other Atheist statements. Knowing you I believe the was just not clearly stated and you meant the evil ones don’t believe. IMO, I woukd delete it and rewrite it so its clear where you stand.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
09 June, 07:25
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
It may sound like that to you but if you read it again properly it is a warning against the ways of evil men, their thoughts and (They say, "Man kind has no need for goodness; it has no moral foundation).

This is from the Kolbrin Bible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
08 June, 08:22
Set in the ways of this belief, these unconscious soulspirits dutifully serve the cause of evil, working, though they know not, for the destruction of mankind.

They taint their soulspirits with unrestricted desires
and stain them with uncontrolled urges.

Full of arrogance and deceit, they ride rough-shod over the spiritual inclinations of others and hold fast to their own dark belief.

Their destructive work is carried on in the name of progress.

The Mac @TheMac
08 June, 08:24
Yet with all they have, they are unhappy and discontented.

They are loaded with many unnecessary cares, and their restless thoughts never give them peace.

They fruitlessly seek happiness in sensual enjoyments, in pleasure and gaiety, in the frivolities of life, in drinking and gambling, in luxury and ease, firmly believing they will find it there, that life can offer no more.