Mike Anon @Mike314
09 June, 12:22
0bama's presidency was illegal, making everything he signed while in office null and void.

#obamagate #Traitors #Treason #MAGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
09 June, 04:03
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
He wasn't born Barack Obama. His real name is Barry Sorento...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
Soetoro actually. Born in Africa, grew up in Indonesia. Judge Joe Brown details it well. The man is a mystery. His past is completely cloudy. What other president can you say that about??? None. He is a CIA plant. He came to America to destroy it. He's most likely either dead or at GITMO. The 0bama you see now is a clone/double/CGI.

#obamagate #Traitors #Treason #MAGA
07:45 PM - Jun 09, 2021
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
09 June, 09:24
and yep you are right. i heard the same on all of that. He grew up around Osama Bin laden... which was also CIA. His name was Tim something.

09 June, 09:23
yeah thats it..couldn't remember his last name..since he is so irrelevant to me. All i know is he is a demon.