John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
08 June, 07:50
America is getting smaller, the REPUBLIC is getting bigger. The Republic will own all of the Republic. Never again will we let outsiders try to buy away our nation. The people own the Republic. This is OUR nation under God and forever will it remain that way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
08 June, 08:40
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
It just totally astounds me the massive amount of people who have sold out our country (or tried to) for wealth, fame, sex, or other nefarious trappings. I pray for the leaders that are trying to rectify this mess, for people to see the light, and for our Nation to become whole once again. Was reading the other day how much acreage/land that China owns here. Once things get done and settled, I wonder (and hope) there's a way it can be restored to our Republic

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
What she says is true. There are other ways that we will recoup what we have lost also. Section 11 covers a few. There are going to be some hurt puppies out there for sure.
06:53 AM - Jun 09, 2021
In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
09 June, 09:30
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Mornin' JohnQ....thanks for replying. Glad to know that they have some ways coming for a lot of this mess! Will have to read some on section 11 and dig a little deeper.

09 June, 09:33
In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication
It can be confusing but the foot notes help. If you get stuck let me know. Lots of good info in there.