John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
America is getting smaller, the REPUBLIC is getting bigger. The Republic will own all of the Republic. Never again will we let outsiders try to buy away our nation. The people own the Republic. This is OUR nation under God and forever will it remain that way.
07:50 AM - Jun 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 June, 11:57
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
@traz
God's children are not to be abused. Joshua slayed all of Jericho due to their (similar to today) practices. We have every right to cleanse the land, both legally and spiritually.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 June, 06:35
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Yes we do and we will.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
asami 107 @asami
08 June, 09:17
It's a little early to tell, but how will the global framework change?
I hope that the UN and WHO will be dismantled or a new agency will be created.

09 June, 06:43
In response asami 107 to her Publication
I agree, they are both abusers of mankind. They should be brought to trial. The things I have seen.

Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
08 June, 08:40
It just totally astounds me the massive amount of people who have sold out our country (or tried to) for wealth, fame, sex, or other nefarious trappings. I pray for the leaders that are trying to rectify this mess, for people to see the light, and for our Nation to become whole once again. Was reading the other day how much acreage/land that China owns here. Once things get done and settled, I wonder (and hope) there's a way it can be restored to our Republic

09 June, 06:53
In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication
What she says is true. There are other ways that we will recoup what we have lost also. Section 11 covers a few. There are going to be some hurt puppies out there for sure.

09 June, 06:53
In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication
What she says is true. There are other ways that we will recoup what we have lost also. Section 11 covers a few. There are going to be some hurt puppies out there for sure.

Tracy Hill @TraZ
08 June, 08:00
Can or will mankind really return to God, if so, how? That is the question of the day! Isaiah 64:5. “You come to the help of those who gladly do right, who remember your ways.
But when we continued to sin against them,
you were angry. How then can we be saved?”

09 June, 06:58
In response Tracy Hill to her Publication
That is a great question. I feel the only way is to forgive and forget. We are all victims. Who knows where man would be if we did not have forces driving us to hate one another. The only way is to try.