Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
The Plan’s tactical ANON-ARMY military-civilian-alliance failsafe is ingenious. As more people wake up to the truth and heed the call (which is occurring more broadly than ever before) the larger Q-TEAM’s sphere of influence inherently becomes. As more ANONS are exposed to the Great Awakening and begin their journey of self awareness the more they influence those around them to do the same automatically activating exponentially reoccurring forward action safety systems that prevent non momentum, Plan-idleness & operational complacency. A self perpetuating reflex-activated regenerating autopilot contingency that activates new networks organically as it multiplies participants & bolsters its own initiative. The Great Awakening couldn’t prevent itself even if it wanted to at this point. NCSWIC literally means Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

Mission 2: Support role of other digital soldiers [one falls another [x?] stands (rises)].

The HUNTED become the HUNTERS.
Dead cat POUNCE.
05:43 PM - Jun 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Cookie Lover @WonderBird
12 June, 02:40
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
I'm hearing echos now from what I have been talking about. My 21 year old is a huge debater online and doesn't realize where some of her points originated. These points have filtered in and she has researched and is now disseminating to the Gen Z crowd!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Neanderthal S27 @s27
12 June, 11:53
What he said!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
12 June, 07:24

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
10 June, 01:44
Have only been seeing "NCSWIC" recently. And ... will admit I wasn't sure what it meant.🙃🙂 I can be slow sometimes... Ha! Thank you for mentioning it. And guess what?
NCSWIC=71, 17 flipped/mirrored
17=Q
🙂❤️

Neanderthal S27 @s27
12 June, 11:57
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Deana Mitchuson @deana
09 June, 07:15
We have to remove the powers that be and put our duly elected officials in the congress and senate, What about your state and city school boards. We have to have people in place. Stop talking about and let's start getting our shit together. We aren't only keyboard warriors, we are Americans. Call to Action

Lysanne anon @lysanne
12 June, 07:51
In response Deana Mitchuson to her Publication
Amen .... school board is what I will be pursuing

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
08 June, 10:38
👍 we have more than we know....millions!!

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
08 June, 06:05
Well said!

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
08 June, 05:50
Inexorable
Convergence
Frequency in waves.