Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
21 June, 11:38
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
I said this last year (Twitter). There are so many signs that both AIDS and lupus mechanisms are involved in their scheming. They had to make the vaccine as deadly as possible by testing these "patented viruses" on us first.😠

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
21 June, 11:36
You do not play around with the people of India. Piss them off badly enough, especially in the villages, you just might get hung from the nearest tree. Amazing fauci is still around; (maybe he never went to India.) - or is he?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anon One @Anon_One
08 June, 02:10

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
21 June, 11:28
In response Anon One to his Publication
It's an exclusive club most of us will never be invited into. Thank God.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
21 June, 11:33
In response Anon One to his Publication
😂😂😂

Beverly Wood @msbev72
07 June, 08:13
To herald far and wide the weekly highlights of worldwide Patriot Victories, I am presenting the best, most positive, political news in this weekly Ruby Ray format to be published on Mondays.

Here is the latest installment:

https://rubyraymedia.com/i...

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
07 June, 07:34
I know they need to build up to it, but for those of us that know the truth, this is frustrating, THEY DESIGNED IT AND DECIDED WHEN TO RELEASE IT TO FORCE THE INJECTION THAT WILL KILL OR STERILIZE HALF THE WORLD. And that was only phase 1 to reduce the population by 7.3 billion people leaving only the WEALTHY.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
07 June, 07:30
Wicked, Evil & Malicious Fraudci, you are a shameful little parasite. You aren’t going to be able to go anywhere. The World All know what you have done!! Shame on you.