Jesus Mendiola Morales @Iesus
05 June, 11:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Bird @DCast
06 June, 03:13
In response Jesus Mendiola Morales to his Publication
People might ask, "What exactly has 'begun'?"
What would you answer them?
I'll give my 'take' what I think after you've stated yours!
🙂👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 June, 04:19
In response Free Bird to her Publication
It is somethig that have begun not today not yesterday it is something that did start before Trump won the presidency I could be define this as a lot of steps or a lot of stages and each of these made and makes a one effect it is a big matriz cause and effect one example is when Q did make this aparition the efect is a lot of people did start to investigate but not only with Q but also with a lot of alternative media before and after Q all together has relationship.
Regards

Free Bird @DCast
Plz read the bottom post 1st that I sent earlier.
I was using Safari Browser and it was having problems w/ this site so what I intended to share didn't post.
Thanks for your answer, mine is pretty much the same thinking as yours, and I look forward to 'see' what the world can be like without the Enemy running it!
09:59 PM - Jun 06, 2021
In response Jesus Mendiola Morales to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DCast in this post can reply
07 June, 07:49
on the one hand hates USA but on the other hand is happy that people go to USA to generate income that here they do not get, It is like Obama who was a president of much unemployment, in this case just to say with Trump employment was a lot. In addition to Trump Q, The White Hats, The Alliance that are the sides of each country that are on Trump's side as are the military factions as are the disseminators, alternative media as well as people who have been getting involved in one way or another. I could also say that what has started will continue to be seen in great actions I trust that Trump and the team I mentioned will continue to move forward, also for my part I try to make some change in my life in many aspects although it is difficult but progress little by little is comforting.
By the way Trump is still the current President

Regards

07 June, 07:48
I believe that with Trump, there is a great improvement, he demonstrated that it is possible to govern a country as powerful as the USA, there is a great improvement he showed that you can govern well a country as powerful as USA I can see that unlike the governments before him apart from causing damage to his own country they caused damage to other countries (in my case I am from Mexico as I got involved in this I realized how they damaged my country more than it was already with the support to the drug cartels) I can say that if I compare Trump with the last 3 governments of my country including the current one his promises are almost unfulfilled unlike Trump who fulfilled in much of what he promised the current government in Mexico hates USA and promised a lot of employment which has not been given instead people migrate to USA for better jobs and this foolish and weak government of Mexico does very little to achieve agreements to generate more employment