Jesus Mendiola Morales @Iesus
05 June, 11:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Bird @DCast
People might ask, "What exactly has 'begun'?"
What would you answer them?
I'll give my 'take' what I think after you've stated yours!
🙂👍
03:13 PM - Jun 06, 2021
In response Jesus Mendiola Morales to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DCast in this post can reply
Jesus Mendiola Morales @Iesus
06 June, 04:19
In response Free Bird to her Publication
It is somethig that have begun not today not yesterday it is something that did start before Trump won the presidency I could be define this as a lot of steps or a lot of stages and each of these made and makes a one effect it is a big matriz cause and effect one example is when Q did make this aparition the efect is a lot of people did start to investigate but not only with Q but also with a lot of alternative media before and after Q all together has relationship.
Regards

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Bird @DCast
06 June, 05:37
OR it just doesn't like this vid
"TRUMP - THE GOOD GUYS MADE ME DO IT"
on https://www.bitchute.com/c...

Free Bird @DCast
06 June, 09:59
Plz read the bottom post 1st that I sent earlier.
I was using Safari Browser and it was having problems w/ this site so what I intended to share didn't post.
Thanks for your answer, mine is pretty much the same thinking as yours, and I look forward to 'see' what the world can be like without the Enemy running it!