Only people mentioned by DianAandDennis in this post can reply
Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
06 July, 09:01
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
wow!!! when all is known people wont believe it! we for one, are ahead of the game!🙏🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Have Faith @rAnnbci
06 July, 08:57
Whoa!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
02 July, 05:42
WOW❗️😲That really looks like General Flynn❗️🤔🧐

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
11 June, 10:19
doppelgänger

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
11 June, 09:13
Seeing all these time doubles
makes me wonder who I was previously
and I wonder how I can find out.

Have Faith @rAnnbci
06 July, 08:57
In response MrE Kuff to his Publication
not 23andme😉

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
08 June, 06:29
That appears to be the same man as we tend to look similar in each lifetime.

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
07 June, 11:23
My sweet friend! I have you in my thoughts and am so excited for your moment! Mom and I love you all so much and are eternally grateful for your sacrifice and strenght. We are humbled and honored. Abrazos our Reina Diana!

joann ferguson donated @joann212
06 June, 06:39
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...
True image of William McMaster Murdoch

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
06 June, 06:41
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
♥️

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
06 June, 05:24
😮

Dennis 369 @Dennis369
06 June, 04:43
In reality it wasn't the Titanic it was the Olympic.

There are no coincidences.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
08 June, 06:55
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
DO WE KNOW WHERE THE ORIGINAL ONE ENDED UP ?

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
11 June, 06:16
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
KEEP DIGGING

IT WAS A GERMAN SUB THAT SANK THE TITANIC/OLYMPIC

FACTS!

ICEBERG DID NOT CAUSE THE DAMAGE!

FACT!

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
06 June, 04:17
🤯 Wow! absolutely i am true believer in past lives. Way too many incidences in my life and the people around me.

Janet Lewis @jlws21
06 June, 04:17
I was skeptical, but then found this picture. He looks like Flynn. Interesting.

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
06 June, 04:45
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
Sure looks like the General to me, and the ears are a give away too! Great find! One I had not seen before!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 June, 04:04
Folks can also resemble ancestors, js. OR others, no other stuff. Idk.

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
06 June, 04:00
Remember there are no coincidences always look at the ears. The true indicator and almost like a fingerprint. Nothing can stop whats coming, nothing. Soon all will know the true Power of God.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
06 June, 03:53
Princess I cannot wait to learn my past 😘

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 June, 03:50
Wow! Unbelievable!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
06 June, 03:39
WOW

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
06 June, 03:36

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
11 June, 06:40
In response Phillip Moore to his Publication
I wonder if Rome is burning.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
06 June, 03:34
??? wow... The resemblance!

Christina Maga @Christina71
06 June, 03:24