Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Janet Lewis @jlws21
I have always struggled with church (the building full of churchgoers) and never found a comfortable place there, since I was child. I have tried. I tried again recently, but feel I don't fit and I feel rejected somehow, even though people do not outwardly reject me. I recently spoke with the pastor whom I respect, who pretty much told me I was never saved because I could not remember a time when I actually thanked Christ for his sacrifice. I don't have a "testimony". I had felt a relationship with God for a long time, so this shattered me and insulted my pride also. I feel compelled not to return to that church, any church, and continue to struggle with how God sees me. I don't know if that pastor was right or wrong. I have been slandered in the past by self righteous moms who observed that I didn't attend church, spreading the lie that I don't believe in God. They never bothered to get to know me. So right now I will do what I have always done, turn to God and the Bible and pray.
04:37 PM - Jun 05, 2021
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by jlws21 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Janet Lewis, click on at the bottom under it