Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
05 June, 09:11
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
In terms of beliefs between a husband and a wife it could be worse. I am sorry about your wife. You are awake for a reason. Awake to me means many things. First is your relationship with Christ. He will show you more truths. I am praying for you patriot! I have been through a divorce it is a mess. I can't imagine if I had been married for as many years as you and your wife. I will keep praying. God can open her eyes still to truth. I thank you for not giving up and staying in the fight!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
05 June, 05:29
We are His Bride, The Church

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
05 June, 05:04
Some people the church is there go to like the ocean is to some or the library or a favourite bar after work. Our places of favourite bring us calm, security and our well being. I feel if your wife's comfort zone is the church good for her. If yours is the beach good on you. In this time in this world I wouldn't want to or ask my partner to give up their "calm".

Janet Lewis @jlws21
05 June, 04:37
I have always struggled with church (the building full of churchgoers) and never found a comfortable place there, since I was child. I have tried. I tried again recently, but feel I don't fit and I feel rejected somehow, even though people do not outwardly reject me. I recently spoke with the pastor whom I respect, who pretty much told me I was never saved because I could not remember a time when I actually thanked Christ for his sacrifice. I don't have a "testimony". I had felt a relationship with God for a long time, so this shattered me and insulted my pride also. I feel compelled not to return to that church, any church, and continue to struggle with how God sees me. I don't know if that pastor was right or wrong. I have been slandered in the past by self righteous moms who observed that I didn't attend church, spreading the lie that I don't believe in God. They never bothered to get to know me. So right now I will do what I have always done, turn to God and the Bible and pray.

Celery Juicer @Emme
05 June, 04:05
WOW! Ive never read that scripture. I ve been searching too. I ve had some longgggggggggggggg coversations with my eldest bro, Jesus! There have been some longgggggggg nights, being a caregiver, scary nights. There is a church with Apostles, Prophets, Temples, and Jesus Christ is in its name. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I might have to go dig out the book two cute boys gave me. Thank you for posting. Im praying for you Joey.

Stef Steele @Qtep
05 June, 03:47
sorry Joey about your marriage. unfortunately it is just the way we were all raised in the world as we know it. Having been a believer all my life and faithful to church. Various ones. I thought it necessary too. A couple years ago I begin to see things differently and believe that God is doing a great move which seems ironic, but he is pulling people out of the church buildings and his remnant, The true church, he is preparing for what lies ahead: the greatest revival that’s ever hit the earth. you are not alone. There are many many believers experiencing the same feelings. It is good you do not badmouth your wife, ex-wife. That is commendable. Keep listening to your heart and following God because things will change. You will soon realize that you were never alone you’re just part of Hods great plan.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts