Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
Want to know why I am pretty salty today?? Just found out my pregnant step daughter, who was to give birth late May, is in a medically induced coma and my grandson was stillborn because of these fkn vaxx's, my son was taken to the hospital after having a stroke, because he was told to vax or no job, my 17 yr old granddaughter got the vaxx because she is headed to college and was told she had to or they were pulling her scholarship.......she is now paralyzed, so excuse me if I am sick of the 1 yr, 2 yr, 3 yr Delta BS, or any of the other BS y'all want to put out there.
01:31 PM - Jun 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by StarRavyn in this post can reply
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
08 June, 02:57
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
OMGosh.. Am so sorry .. SO WRONG PEOPLE. THIS IS JUST SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WROOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
08 June, 02:53
i am so sorry! i saw someone share your post on a telegram group and just had to find you. jesus - this vax crap has me incensed too and has pretty much destroyed what remaining patience i have had for this plan. what do you need? and vent away - if there is one thing i value in another human - that is honest authenticity. no games. no b.s. i hold you and your family in my prayers and for the love of all of us - we NEED THIS REPRESSED TECH and we need it ASAP before anyone else has to be harmed or killed. what is happening w/this one issue alone is a HUUUUGE human rights violation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
08 June, 10:16
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
ty

Maria Christina Andersson @Ace
05 June, 04:04
🙏🙏🙏I'm so sorry to hear.

Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
05 June, 03:54
No more f'ing words people - NONE - WTF ARE WE DOING - SITTING ON OUR A$$ES............................ THIS IS BS........ Time to do what we need to do, this is nothing but MURDER.............. What can we do for her???

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
05 June, 03:52
God bless you and your family!!! Vent away on here, we all will listen and we only wish you the best!!!

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
05 June, 03:47
🙏🙏🙏

JRF Patriot @JRF_Patriot
05 June, 03:34
I don't see you as "salty", I see you as a no-BS Patriot - whom I agree with - a lot!. I'm very sorry for the trials and troubles that you are experiencing. I pray that everyone heals quickly.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
05 June, 03:38
In response JRF Patriot to his Publication
TY

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
05 June, 03:32
Lost for words! So sorry for your pain. So sorry. xxxxx

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
05 June, 03:29
Praying for you. Heartbroken for what you are going through.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
05 June, 03:18
Damn. Prayers for you and your family. No one would blame you if you snapped. I would be making the news.

JayBee Fletcher @JBFletcher
05 June, 02:14
I am so sorry for you and your family!

For anyone else out there facing a similar situation with the vaccine you must know, they cannot, legally, force you to be vaccinated, you must fight back!

Star Raven, my prayers will be with you and yours. Try and stay strong, you are not alone in this fight.

Christina Maga @Christina71
05 June, 02:07
So sorry that all happened. 😩 Sending Prayers. 🙏🕊️

Celery Juicer @Emme
05 June, 01:34
im praying for you and your family right now. im so sorry for all your trauma, please know you are loved.

Honest One @ALLWell4life
05 June, 01:33
Wow wow wow. So surreal. strength be with you. God help you through this. WRWY.