Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
05 June, 01:31
Want to know why I am pretty salty today?? Just found out my pregnant step daughter, who was to give birth late May, is in a medically induced coma and my grandson was stillborn because of these fkn vaxx's, my son was taken to the hospital after having a stroke, because he was told to vax or no job, my 17 yr old granddaughter got the vaxx because she is headed to college and was told she had to or they were pulling her scholarship.......she is now paralyzed, so excuse me if I am sick of the 1 yr, 2 yr, 3 yr Delta BS, or any of the other BS y'all want to put out there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JRF Patriot @JRF_Patriot
05 June, 03:34
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
I don't see you as "salty", I see you as a no-BS Patriot - whom I agree with - a lot!. I'm very sorry for the trials and troubles that you are experiencing. I pray that everyone heals quickly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by StarRavyn in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts