Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
05 June, 01:31
Want to know why I am pretty salty today?? Just found out my pregnant step daughter, who was to give birth late May, is in a medically induced coma and my grandson was stillborn because of these fkn vaxx's, my son was taken to the hospital after having a stroke, because he was told to vax or no job, my 17 yr old granddaughter got the vaxx because she is headed to college and was told she had to or they were pulling her scholarship.......she is now paralyzed, so excuse me if I am sick of the 1 yr, 2 yr, 3 yr Delta BS, or any of the other BS y'all want to put out there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JayBee Fletcher @JBFletcher
I am so sorry for you and your family!

For anyone else out there facing a similar situation with the vaccine you must know, they cannot, legally, force you to be vaccinated, you must fight back!

Star Raven, my prayers will be with you and yours. Try and stay strong, you are not alone in this fight.
02:14 PM - Jun 05, 2021
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JBFletcher in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JayBee Fletcher, click on at the bottom under it