NEO ONE @Neo
Wait for the bigger ones. The best is yet to come .😉
06:57 PM - Jun 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
01 March, 10:08
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
My Uncle John worked at Oak Ridge National Labs back in the day. I was able to watch my cousin with long straight hair demonstrate a Van Der Graffe Generator. I've loved and understood Science ever since that day in 1965. I was only 4 years old but remember it like yesterday.

@VincentKennedy shared this wireless rechargable 12V battery 2 or 3 years ago. There are hidden gems in this image. See what you find.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
20 June, 03:17
still hope it can be contained and not dangerous to people like 5g

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

robin fineman @RobinD
06 June, 02:13
Hi NEO This is really awesome! Pretty cool too. How
are the dems going to lose their lost minds. Is that
the pop corn?

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
05 June, 05:49
WHOOT WHOOT ... HAPPY DANCE !!!

Gillian Jackaman @Gill
05 June, 02:55
the other lamp on the bench is not on?? just an observation

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
05 June, 02:28
but it’s plugged in to an outlet. 🤔

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
05 June, 08:18
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Brilliant

NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA @reset
05 June, 08:03

Emand Lio @Emandlio
05 June, 07:34
Hidden Knowledge 😎❤️⚡

The TRUTH Will Set Us Free

#knowledgeisourpower
#TheBestIsYetToCome
#TheGreatAwakening

NEO ONE @Neo
05 June, 09:46
In response Emand Lio to his Publication
Great Meme my friend 👍😎

Dennis 369 @Dennis369
05 June, 12:16
In response Emand Lio to his Publication
Correct, the pyramids around the world (manys Hidden) are Tesla Towers. And Tesla had the connection to the universe. The ultimate knowledge.

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
05 June, 12:58
I like this. But I dunno. It seems fishy.

Renee Maples @Smokeymtnwoman
05 June, 12:49
you might enjoy this....😊
tesla, trumps uncle, 2 trumps, and Q+= two trumps? interesting. by the way. i love your new tower of power..💖🙏😊🇺🇸
https://youtu.be/a8dt736tj...

Nino Trumpet @truthpa
04 June, 11:24
Neo's is also connected to the electricity??

NEO ONE @Neo
04 June, 09:21
Tesla Tower Production.
TU Dortmund - Germany.
The future begins now.

JFK JFK @117InTheNameOfWeThepeople
06 June, 07:25
video already a bit older...but yes it is reality and more disclosure coming ...pretty soon :) ..Godspeed

Alberta Patriot @AlbertaPatriot
16 June, 12:11

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 June, 09:06
MAYBE I AM JUST CRAZAY like a troller said the other day, but I keep thinking instead of tanning beds. THAT folks can have tesla beds in their homes.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 June, 09:04
Good cuz I don't know what it was about me and their death bulbs but I can touch a lamp and their gazillion last forever shit literally over and over busts. Blows up, stops working, idk. FACTS though.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
05 June, 12:56
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Do you have a negative blood type by any chance?

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
04 June, 09:01
Badass! Where did you get it?

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
04 June, 09:00
I WANT !!!
IS THIS EVEN AVAILABLE TO US YET???

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
04 June, 09:09
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
I looked online & they have Tesla coils $250-$300 but there's a cord on it & it has to be plugged into a power source. So while it will power everything around it..the conundrum is it still has to b powered

Kemberely Chaudhry @monalisasmile37
04 June, 08:49
God Bless Tesla, such a genius, and was ripped off by corporate greedy bastards who stole his ideas...it is about time we all recognize the greatest inventions of all time by the great Nikola Tesla...

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
04 June, 08:45
Where can we get one of these, please?