Anthony Michau18 @AnthonyMichau18
Minds will be blown when the truth is revealed..............
06:22 PM - Jun 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by AnthonyMichau18 in this post can reply
Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
06 June, 08:05
In response Anthony Michau18 to his Publication
I will not believe this still. I believe in her and Pope John Paul II. just because the leadership was infiltrated in the Catholic Church doesnt mean the Catholic Church is evil. Kinda like the leadership in the USA has been infiltrated but I still love this country. MT and PJP II were saints. PJPII almost assassinated and he gave confession to the guy. Sound a little JRK and Reaganish to you?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
06 June, 03:37
When she was presented to us I hadn't woken up yet and I still knew something wasn't right. Hello? One look into that face and you know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cara Sallila @Brandons_Love19
06 June, 08:16
In response Nikki Lynch to her Publication
i had the same feeling! she just seemed fake how she would look at the children all around her acting like she loved them. i read somewhere this is fauci's mom...😳

John Adkins @Nhojison
04 June, 06:45
i have always been suspect of that cult...not to be confused with Christianity, cause it isnt, I generally will never trust a person that says trust me If you have tell me to trust you then you're not trust worthy That's the entire Catholic cult, and how many children suffered because of it

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 June, 06:29
True dat.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
04 June, 06:29
Even my “awoke friends” don’t believe it. Satan fooled us all since the Beginning of Time GOD WINS IN THE END 💫🙏