The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 June, 08:27
Good morning Patriots, Anons....Cake time!

I have a special request for a very large Birthday Cake for Trump on his birthday the 14th...It's going to be a very large sheet cake with an edible image being requested. I don't care for the one they sent, so......
Please comment with your favorite picture of our Boss as a possible image to use on the cake..I have too many favorites and I will go with the most popular one you all post.

Ready, set, go! and ThanQ in advance!πŸŽ‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise Gee @Aynaia
04 June, 08:35
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
One of Trump saying β€œYou’re FIRED!!!” from above as he overlooks Congress & DC? Always liked that thought!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Denise Gee @Aynaia
04 June, 09:25
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I wanted to see him do that his entire TERM, just ONCE!!! Never saw his show so I felt like I deserved that much!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 June, 09:26
In response Denise Gee to her Publication
His show was great years ago, you would love it. and I agree, there are so many I would love to see him tell "You're Fired"!πŸ’ͺ