The Qake Lady @QakeLady
Good morning Patriots, Anons....Cake time!

I have a special request for a very large Birthday Cake for Trump on his birthday the 14th...It's going to be a very large sheet cake with an edible image being requested. I don't care for the one they sent, so......
Please comment with your favorite picture of our Boss as a possible image to use on the cake..I have too many favorites and I will go with the most popular one you all post.

Ready, set, go! and ThanQ in advance!🎂
08:27 AM - Jun 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
07 June, 12:59
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Thank you for including us Patriots !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
07 June, 12:57
A TRUE AMERICAN HERO !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 June, 12:46
This is the one being requested... Mehhh, I think for his 75th we do something grand!! We need some color no?

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
04 June, 09:13
Second try. Second Fav.

'Could' be suitable for your cake.

Do you air mail express samples to the Left Coast?

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 June, 09:19
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Ohhh I LOVE this one!!!!!! this is the one taking the front in running...I am picturing this design in my head already!!! ThanQ

As for shipping, no I'm sorry I can't ship cakes. I'm working on my Fed license to be able to ship my cutout decorated Sugar cookies, but it's tied up in red tape Uggg

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
04 June, 09:11
NOT suitable for your cake (God Bless you!)

BUT it's my fav picture and The Reason I Am On Fire For Our POTUS.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 June, 09:21
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Oh my goodness... I would LOVE this one but I think we need to stay a little lighter for his Birthday..! LOL You're too funny! 😂Maybe I can do this one in the future...

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 June, 09:00
WOW, 17 replies!! LOL. thanks all keep them comin.. I see a favorite already... Uggg so many to chose from.

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
04 June, 08:54
He has a great smile

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 June, 09:06
In response Maga Irish to her Publication
Great one, pixel issue and would need a clearer pic but this is a good one and I like the flags in the background... ThanQ

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
04 June, 08:40
we used this tooper for our electiin night party. It was a hit and easy to apply to the cake. https://www.etsy.com/listi...

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 June, 09:02
In response Dawn Smith to her Publication
Great idea, I print my own edible images, so the sky is the limit. I can be as creative as I want which I love! ThanQ for your reply!

Denise Gee @Aynaia
04 June, 08:35
One of Trump saying “You’re FIRED!!!” from above as he overlooks Congress & DC? Always liked that thought!!!😂🤣😂

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 June, 09:03
In response Denise Gee to her Publication
Baaaahahahaah LOVE IT!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 June, 08:32

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 June, 09:05
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Awwww, such a good one. I would need to get a better pixel one of this for printing, but I do like this one so it's in the running...ThanQ

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
04 June, 08:33
I love to see him smile.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 June, 09:01
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
This is one of my Favs!!!!🙌💗