Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
I wonder what’s going on with the colossal number of U.S. Department of Defense IP addresses (175 million) that came out of dormancy minutes before BDN was sworn in?

That’s about 1/25th the size of the current World Wide Web and in conjunction with Elon Musk’s STARLINK satellite internet constellation system (which the TRUMP admin was granted early access to) could generate something pretty substantial. Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) — (EMS = Elon Musk StarLink-Satellite).

That’s enough cyber real-estate to maintain Doc, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Bashful, Sneezy, Dopey AND Snow White with more WEB (backbone) space than China Telecom, AT&T or Comcast.

Who’s in control? Who’s really in control?
Eye in the Sky, who’s watching WHO? (indeprehensus)?

Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who’s got the
best sighted (all seeing) EYE of them all?
10:26 PM - Jun 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
12 June, 07:53
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 June, 01:02
MT / ET (Eye in the Sky / Indeprehensus
= The Watchers = ET = Extra Terrestrials).

10:28 PM / 10:29 PM / Minutes before.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eddie Eddies @MrEddie
05 June, 09:39
Bonjour la lune.

Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
04 June, 02:56
Thought of you at the 2 hr : 13 min mark. The conversation with Dr.Ron Paul (Starts about 2 hr mark) discusses the great reset~failure~system failure~Hammurabi Code interesting convo!!!

https://thehighwire.com/wa...

#ICANFauciEmails ~ additional 3000 and more coming through FOIA on a rolling basis...

https://www.mediafire.com/...

Michael American @MichaelAmerican
03 June, 10:41
Theyre good enough to track me through a VPN to any social media or question asking website from 5 different devices. Id say they are the best in the world. Who else could it be besides our Saviors? Thank God for them.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
03 June, 10:46
In response Michael American to his Publication
and just like that...

Nature no longer exists at all...
No such thing as getting away from it all anymore...

I do not consent...!!!

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
03 June, 10:33
enjoy... oh Son of Sin-Muballit
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Alan Parsons Project- Eye in the Sky - YouTube

The Alan Parsons Project- Eye in the Sky Album:Eye in the Sky (1982)Don't think sorry's easily saidDon't try turning tables insteadYouv'e taken lots of chanc...

03 June, 10:28
MT

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
03 June, 10:45
ALL IN.