TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
i wish I could save all of you ,but, I can’t only you can do that. As it is written so shall it be. On earth as it is in Heaven. Take your Bible and wipe off the dust and reaffirm with your heart and soul to what is written in John 3:16 . There is the key to Eternal Life in Heaven and death is no more. Die without this and you die twice one in the body the other is the soul. Never after you die in sin can there be any hope as its all lost then and its to late after you die.
04:42 PM - Jun 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 June, 06:10
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
The problem: We are born spiritually dead, our spirits lost in Adam.
The solution: Restoration of spiritual life.
This is why Jesus came. First to forgive our sins because the wages (cost) of sin is death ( spiritual death and eternal separation from God). So Jesus paid our debt in full. He removed our sin (remembered no more) in order to offer us salvation, which is the restoration of spiritual life by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, the very Spirit of God living in us. It is a free gift of grace to anyone who recognizes they need forgiveness, then accepts, trusts and believes to receive. The gift of the Holy Spirit resurrects us to new life, born again, made into a new creation. There is then no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. (RO 8:1) We are made righteous (right with God) by what Jesus did. We become part of Gods family, children of God. What matters when we take our last breath is if we spiritually dead or spiritually alive. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Boe @JulieB
03 June, 06:05
True Christians don't die, we only graduate into heaven & eternity in paradise.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
03 June, 06:19
In response Julie Boe to her Publication
❤️✝️🙏Amen!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
03 June, 06:00
your words are important...seeds get planted...God waters and grows His kingdom

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
03 June, 06:01
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Amen In Christ Holy Name.

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
03 June, 05:56
Lets see what habbens! GBY

Mandi Wolfert @gigiof4
03 June, 05:14
Hebrews 4:12-13a NIV 2011 "For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing the soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight."
Jesus Christ came to save sinners. John 1:1, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." The Word, Jesus, came to dwell among His people." John 1:14a, "The Word became flesh and made his welling among us." God's word is alive and active. People are born again through faith in the Word, Jesus. James 1:18, "He chose to give us birth through the word of truth, that we might be a kind of first fruits of all he created." The Word of God, Jesus Christ, is alive and active in all who follow Him.
Who needs to hear about Jesus today?
Are we ready to share the Good News daily?

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
03 June, 05:12
Amen brother✝️✝️✝️
My son just asked me if there was anything GOD wouldn't forgive you for & I said if you kill yourself then you're dead & cant ask for forgiveness. Killing yourself is murder.

But wat about the Eternal Sin?
Unforgivable by GOD===
Blasphemy of the holy spirit.
Doesn’t get specific wat that means....
🚨Please all Anons🚨
I want everyones perceptions on wat that means to you and how would someone be guilty of that
#GREATAWAKENING #godwon #wwg1wga

Mrs. Foster @SpreadTruth
03 June, 05:21
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
KJV 1 John Chapter 5

16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

17 All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death.

18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

Mrs. Foster @SpreadTruth
03 June, 05:22
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Bible verses related to The Unpardonable Sin from the King James Version (KJV) by Relevance
https://www.kingjamesbible...