TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
03 June, 04:42
i wish I could save all of you ,but, I can’t only you can do that. As it is written so shall it be. On earth as it is in Heaven. Take your Bible and wipe off the dust and reaffirm with your heart and soul to what is written in John 3:16 . There is the key to Eternal Life in Heaven and death is no more. Die without this and you die twice one in the body the other is the soul. Never after you die in sin can there be any hope as its all lost then and its to late after you die.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
Amen brother✝️✝️✝️
My son just asked me if there was anything GOD wouldn't forgive you for & I said if you kill yourself then you're dead & cant ask for forgiveness. Killing yourself is murder.

But wat about the Eternal Sin?
Unforgivable by GOD===
Blasphemy of the holy spirit.
Doesn’t get specific wat that means....
🚨Please all Anons🚨
I want everyones perceptions on wat that means to you and how would someone be guilty of that
#GREATAWAKENING #godwon #wwg1wga
05:12 PM - Jun 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Mrs. Foster @SpreadTruth
03 June, 05:22
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Bible verses related to The Unpardonable Sin from the King James Version (KJV) by Relevance
https://www.kingjamesbible...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Foster @SpreadTruth
03 June, 05:21
KJV 1 John Chapter 5

16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

17 All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death.

18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
03 June, 05:18
“And everyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but the one who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven.” Luke 12:10

Blasphemy is generally defined as the act or offense of speaking sacrilegiously about God or sacred things, synonymous with irreverence and disrespect of God or Christ.

lisa mincey @lisamincey
03 June, 05:17
if we were forgiven once and for all then why would we need to ask for what has already been given freely....God knows and understands peoples broken hearts and minds...

Patriot Hybrid @Patriothybrid
03 June, 05:16
The Holy Spirit is life if you curse or refuse to except eternal life you will be in Hell.

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
03 June, 05:27
In response Patriot Hybrid to his Publication
...denial of the Holy Spirit breaks the Trinity🕊