Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 June, 02:53
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Fauci took away a wake and a funeral from my Nana who died at 107.
Fauci took away the ability to say goodbye to an Uncle
Fauci prevented my mom to have company during cancer surgery and now she could die from the vaccine
Fauci took away my daughter's senior year in high school: last art show, prom, graduation
Fauci took away my son's senior year in high school
Fauci took away 2 family reunions and seeing all of our new babies in the family
Fauci took away my ability to see and meet my new great niece.
Fauci has probably taken the lives of so many of my loved ones who go the vaccines
So in essence he has taken away my heart, because if I lose just one of my many loved ones, my heart will be broken forever.
I am a good Christian but I want this man to hang on National TV.
The shots need to STOP now and you need to heal everyone who took them. I am so upset . . . I am crying with the fear of everyone I love who may die because of all of these creeps.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 June, 02:39
My step father the Chief died of cancer, he didn't even get a full military service thanks to the pos Fauci who was not fit to shine his combat boots. AND probably could have at least had more of a fighting chance, if the hospitals weren't so jacked up and things so uncertain. Really anyone lost to candida is soft kill to these day walkers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bella Kay @Bella_K
03 June, 02:37
My job, my home, my car. I had to move to another state to find a job, so being close to my loved ones, too.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
03 June, 02:30
My job, because I had my mask below my nose.