Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
ThanQ #elmerfudd
You cant donate blood if you have had the jab!
10:17 PM - Jun 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Peacock6 in this post can reply
Qrispus AttuX @QrispusAttuX
07 June, 01:14
In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication
Look at the bright side I guess Vaxxers can take solace in the fact that the Vampires at the Red Cross don't want their adrenochrome either!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 June, 10:20
In response Qrispus AttuX to his Publication
👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
03 June, 03:35
The America Red Cross is part of the Cabal ❗️🤨I will never donate to any Organizations like the red cross❗️🤨

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 June, 01:08
Nana has been asking for weeks how we can store our own blood for emergencies.
I have had so many surgeries in the past that a few times I was given the option to come in and give my own blood in case I needed it prior to surgery, this was back when AIDS was the risk.
But idk how long it will store.

I would not risk my life counting on the Red Cross for Jack Shit!
They are at the top of the food chain on corruption!

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
03 June, 01:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Don't worry. They can give you blood builders. Some hospitals have whole floors dedicated to blood builders. It makes you produce your own blood super fast. Blood transfusions are gross. The bible tells us that our soul itself is in our blood. Why give away or take another's soul? When you give blood to someone else, you cause soul fracturing. It drains your energy on a spiritual level.

03 June, 01:19
I will not donate or receive any blood products!
rbc if stored correctly 35-42 days
other blood products vary

You can donate every 53 days

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 June, 01:05
Ding Ding Ding
This makes Nana sad at all the ppl that had the jab that may die from it from what I am hearing.

03 June, 01:22
very sad! med beds will Qure!

Only followers of this user (Hopeful1) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
01 June, 11:56
So now the blood banks will dry up, these evil demons thought of everything.

02 June, 12:24
In response Mark Estes to his Publication
pure evil

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
01 June, 11:18
I’m not going anywhere near a blood bank. If I need blood, guess I’ll join the Source that much sooner

01 June, 11:20
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
I agree! There R volume expanders, that can ve used ( non blood products)

1CC Ryder @NWJoyful1
01 June, 11:24
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Let me know if you need blood (no joke). I am O Neg and will gladly share with you!

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
01 June, 11:12
The Jabbed SHED Spike Proteins & Pathogens.
Keep a distance.

Here's some opinions =

01 June, 11:19
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Dr Sherry Tenpenny states side effects start 3-6 months after receiving

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

01 June, 11:17
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
imo yes!