Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
01 June, 10:17
ThanQ #elmerfudd
You cant donate blood if you have had the jab!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana has been asking for weeks how we can store our own blood for emergencies.
I have had so many surgeries in the past that a few times I was given the option to come in and give my own blood in case I needed it prior to surgery, this was back when AIDS was the risk.
But idk how long it will store.

I would not risk my life counting on the Red Cross for Jack Shit!
They are at the top of the food chain on corruption!
01:08 AM - Jun 03, 2021
In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
03 June, 01:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I will not donate or receive any blood products!
rbc if stored correctly 35-42 days
other blood products vary

You can donate every 53 days

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 June, 01:24
In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication
Thanks for the info!

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
03 June, 01:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Don't worry. They can give you blood builders. Some hospitals have whole floors dedicated to blood builders. It makes you produce your own blood super fast. Blood transfusions are gross. The bible tells us that our soul itself is in our blood. Why give away or take another's soul? When you give blood to someone else, you cause soul fracturing. It drains your energy on a spiritual level.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 June, 01:26
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
Thanks for sharing, I think my fren Brad Ayers mentioned something to this affect b4 too