CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
26 May, 01:43
IS IT JUST ME ? I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE THATS WANTS THE BACK STORY TO THIS PIC ✔️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DANA -G- @_DANA_
31 May, 03:45
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
ROBERT F. Kennedy....But that's my thoughts
https://linksharing.samsun...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
31 May, 04:19
In response DANA -G- to her Publication
NEVER THOUGHT OF HIM 👍 GOOD CALL

DANA -G- @_DANA_
31 May, 04:58
thank you!

DANA -G- @_DANA_
31 May, 05:03
My intuition was saying him. 😉 I looked him up and they look similar. But no Problem!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
31 May, 06:52
IT STILL BLOWS MY MIND AS EVEN POSSIBILITY

DANA -G- @_DANA_
31 May, 07:18
at first I was a little surprised with JFK jr and JFK sr ,But at the time I had been on a suspicion trip of Elvis, Tupac, and Michael Jackson atleast for several years before Q started. So getting more confirmation with these pics and comms, I would agree, it was more shocking. on several levels, to know that ppl wanted to harm them. And I prayed even more for both them and President Trump. and shocking on how insanely evil these ppl are! But I can't wait to see them. A full front on picture, it would make a lifetime wish come true!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
31 May, 09:52
IT WOULD HELP HEAL THIS COUNTRY YES ❤️🙏🏻

DANA -G- @_DANA_
01 June, 11:09
COULDN'T AGREE MORE MY FRIEND! 🦅🇺🇸❤🌎

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
🙏🏻🙏🏻💯💯💯✔️
11:10 AM - Jun 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CSPOA JAMES, click on at the bottom under it