CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
IS IT JUST ME ? I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE THATS WANTS THE BACK STORY TO THIS PIC ✔️
01:43 AM - May 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply
DANA -G- @_DANA_
01 June, 03:05
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DANA -G- @_DANA_
01 June, 03:07
In response DANA -G- to her Publication
I FORGOT TO ADD THIS IS ROBERT KENNEDY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
31 May, 03:54
Since they're together in the same photo, my thoughts are either Julian Assange or Robert Kennedy. Leaning more towards RK than JA.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
31 May, 04:18
In response Made In America to her Publication
THATS GOOD NEVER THOUGHT OF THOSE 👍

DANA -G- @_DANA_
31 May, 03:45
ROBERT F. Kennedy....But that's my thoughts
https://linksharing.samsun...

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
31 May, 04:19
In response DANA -G- to her Publication
NEVER THOUGHT OF HIM 👍 GOOD CALL

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
26 May, 02:26

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
26 May, 02:32
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
SO BLUE SUIT ISNT #45

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
26 May, 02:40
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
SAMUEL IS IT TRUE HE PASSED 1/30/21’

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
26 May, 01:44
OR THIS ONE !