CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
26 May, 01:43
IS IT JUST ME ? I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE THATS WANTS THE BACK STORY TO THIS PIC ✔️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DANA -G- @_DANA_
31 May, 03:45
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
ROBERT F. Kennedy....But that's my thoughts
https://linksharing.samsun...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
31 May, 04:19
In response DANA -G- to her Publication
NEVER THOUGHT OF HIM 👍 GOOD CALL

DANA -G- @_DANA_
31 May, 04:58
thank you!

DANA -G- @_DANA_
31 May, 05:03
My intuition was saying him. 😉 I looked him up and they look similar. But no Problem!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
31 May, 06:52
IT STILL BLOWS MY MIND AS EVEN POSSIBILITY

DANA -G- @_DANA_
at first I was a little surprised with JFK jr and JFK sr ,But at the time I had been on a suspicion trip of Elvis, Tupac, and Michael Jackson atleast for several years before Q started. So getting more confirmation with these pics and comms, I would agree, it was more shocking. on several levels, to know that ppl wanted to harm them. And I prayed even more for both them and President Trump. and shocking on how insanely evil these ppl are! But I can't wait to see them. A full front on picture, it would make a lifetime wish come true!
07:18 PM - May 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by _DANA_ in this post can reply
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
31 May, 09:52
IT WOULD HELP HEAL THIS COUNTRY YES ❤️🙏🏻

DANA -G- @_DANA_
01 June, 11:09
COULDN'T AGREE MORE MY FRIEND! 🦅🇺🇸❤🌎