Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
Garrett Ziegler posted this on telegram saying "My wife's love letter to me". Obviously a joke. So...what do you make of this post from the boards (5/28/21)?
Thoughts? Anyone? Please? lol...trying to figure this out...🤯

Forwarded From Garrett Ziegler-telegram
10:06 AM - Jun 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Iva Watson @2know
01 June, 10:17
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
This sounds like the opposit of the video where a young man says “We will own nothing and be happy about it”!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
01 June, 10:10
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Sounds a lot like a movie that we're supposed to believe. "Be Patient, Pain is Coming, We Have It All, We Caught all of them, You can't tell the people, you have to show them, Durham (any day, they've been saying that for 3 years), Buckle Up, Grab the Popcorn, We're gonna have a brand new world."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
01 June, 10:16
In response Made In America to her Publication
yikes...ugh...

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
01 June, 10:19
In response Made In America to her Publication
You know really, I wish like the shit with Okrah and Teigen and their new code word avocado, I would love to see our military sharp shooters, screw these folks having a court date.