Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
01 June, 10:06
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
Garrett Ziegler posted this on telegram saying "My wife's love letter to me". Obviously a joke. So...what do you make of this post from the boards (5/28/21)?
Thoughts? Anyone? Please? lol...trying to figure this out...🤯

Forwarded From Garrett Ziegler-telegram

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
01 June, 10:10
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Sounds a lot like a movie that we're supposed to believe. "Be Patient, Pain is Coming, We Have It All, We Caught all of them, You can't tell the people, you have to show them, Durham (any day, they've been saying that for 3 years), Buckle Up, Grab the Popcorn, We're gonna have a brand new world."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
You know really, I wish like the shit with Okrah and Teigen and their new code word avocado, I would love to see our military sharp shooters, screw these folks having a court date.
10:19 AM - Jun 01, 2021
In response Made In America to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Desert Dog @Zippydog
01 June, 01:36
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Truthfully we don't need the military. I personally know of lots of folks that can dial in a 3 inch group at 100 yards. While that's not world class it's good enough to get the job done. Too bad they don't release an available target menu and let patriots do what needs to be done. Pedos and traitors are not part of the great awakening. They need the dirt nap. Period.

01 June, 01:38
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Well yes to your comments. BUT them handling it is best in regard to getting the whole thing gone. AND they would love us to have a civil war so we never give an enemy what it wants. They are so shot out they would think of everyone as a luciferian sacrifice.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
01 June, 12:11
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
What they need is a GOOD OLD FASHION ASS WHOOPIN. You know the kind where dad said "Go get the largest switch you can find and strip the leaves?". You knew then your ass was gonna be beat. Then you ran and tried to stuff your backside with toilet paper, and dad saw the lumps so he said "bare that butt." Yeah.........that kind of ass whoopin. These people need punched in the face and beat to a bloody pulp. There's no sense in this crap.

01 June, 12:35
In response Made In America to her Publication
Amen and they are SICK and will not stop unless MADE to be stopped, by the time they do this shit like the bloodliner said, they are "checked out and something else is driving the bus" they are demonic.