The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
31 May, 01:45
My wife is an ordained youth pastor and refuses to listen to “my conspiracy theories” as she calls them. She refuses to hear Truth. So I’ve stopped telling her (you cant tell them the truth). She just told me that she wouldnt be surprised if I get arrested because I follow Q and that Q is a hate group. Because of Q.. I have never been closer to God as I am right now. I have never read as much Bible as I do now. I have never prayed to Jesus and in the Spirit as much as I do now. I love God! I love Jesus! I love His Holy Spirit. I think “spouse” could be added to this scripture below. I pray everyday that she wakes up!

““Men will hand over their own brothers to be put to death, and fathers will do the same to their children; children will turn against their parents and have them put to death. Everyone will hate you because of me. But whoever holds out to the end will be saved.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭10:21-22‬ ‭GNB‬‬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Ranes @Cranes5
sad she influnces the young! hopefully they sense the truth i will pray that they do!
01:59 AM - May 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cranes5 in this post can reply
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
31 May, 02:11
In response Carol Ranes to his Publication
Thank you! I appreciate your prayers!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396