The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
My wife is an ordained youth pastor and refuses to listen to “my conspiracy theories” as she calls them. She refuses to hear Truth. So I’ve stopped telling her (you cant tell them the truth). She just told me that she wouldnt be surprised if I get arrested because I follow Q and that Q is a hate group. Because of Q.. I have never been closer to God as I am right now. I have never read as much Bible as I do now. I have never prayed to Jesus and in the Spirit as much as I do now. I love God! I love Jesus! I love His Holy Spirit. I think “spouse” could be added to this scripture below. I pray everyday that she wakes up!

““Men will hand over their own brothers to be put to death, and fathers will do the same to their children; children will turn against their parents and have them put to death. Everyone will hate you because of me. But whoever holds out to the end will be saved.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭10:21-22‬ ‭GNB‬‬
01:45 AM - May 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
Carol Ranes @Cranes5
31 May, 01:59
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
sad she influnces the young! hopefully they sense the truth i will pray that they do!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 May, 02:11
In response Carol Ranes to his Publication
Thank you! I appreciate your prayers!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Willow My dogo @Willow5
31 May, 01:58
Im really sorry bc I am going through the same thing and its extremely frustrating when your spouse cant see the truth. I am basically cancelled in my family. My husband told me to not talk about anything related to the virus, masks, freedom, vaccines, chemtrails, child trafficking, etc... because it triggers my oldest daughter. she just graduated from HS and gets "triggered" by anything that doesnt agree with the catholic school liberal bs, silicon valley narrative. Its becoming very difficult to live under the same roof with people who dont think anything is wrong and who are not worried that our country and freedoms are being stolen. my husband looks at me like im crazy when i talk about communism or one world gov.

my family would DEFINITELY turn me in. I guess we might all end up in the same "camp".

wolf skin @wolfskin
31 May, 02:52
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
So sorry to read your post, because I am there with you today in particular. Your post made me think, and words came to me which gave me courage.
One of two things WILL happen. The truth will become so obvious that those around us will know we were right...or...it will turn out we are wrong, and the world really is going to be ok and vaccines/government/big pharma really are just trying to love and care for us. I would love to be wrong about what I think is happening, that way I would not have to watch friends and family die or become ill from the vacc.

Elena Iove @Camberu71
31 May, 03:05
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
I am almost in the same situation; my husband doesn't want me to talk about the current situation... When we go shopping at Costco he would help me fight with me against those gorillas they put in place to terrorize us with the stupid mask but, if he goes alone, he wears the damn diaper... My sister also doesn't want me to tell her anything about what is going on, doesn't believe in GESARA and the forgiveness of debts, she tells me to talk to her about the good part only, just when everything is done and well... I am stunned, how can some people live ignoring all the crimes against humanity, children and all the inequities in this world...

Marie _G_ @MarieG6492
31 May, 01:47
I wouldn’t be surprised if my family turned me if it comes to that. They think I’m crazy, 😕

31 May, 01:52
In response Marie _G_ to his Publication
Praying for you. I know your pain!

““Go in through the narrow gate, because the gate to hell is wide and the road that leads to it is easy, and there are many who travel it.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭7:13‬ ‭GNB‬