Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Elon posted this about 11 hours after me :)
01:41 AM - May 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Morris Light donated @HiVibes
01 June, 09:17
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
fuck Elon! shill

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
30 May, 06:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
30 May, 03:09
absolutely, enough of the 107 (Juan O Savin) hope-ism - front and center ... nothing violent, but just with signs parading around a shopping mall, calling the election a FRAUD. Make people AWARE!
ditto with CENSORSHIP

4th Reich went to the moon - Secret Space program
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
29 May, 09:25
interesting gematria for starbase ...

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
29 May, 09:21
Its not the first time either. 😎

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
29 May, 09:47
nioce. now i just need some dollars for those stellarbase tokens

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 May, 08:15
Funny this is what I find you posted after the night of dreams Nana had.
Where is this StarBase?
What is a Jump Gate?

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
29 May, 02:39
I tell U a secret.
God strategically placed EVERY single Angel into Worst Possible Nightmare and let him / her overcome world imaginable horrors before he decided to activate us.
I Cannot stand my born desease, so i decided at 21.12.2016 commit suicide.
Mine marriage felt apart, i lost EVERYTHING I VALUE and lived for, and for short period of time also sanity. I ALWAYS will remember, that 22.12.2016 at 3:59 i died and on 4:00 i was REBORN, when GOD INFUSED MINE BODY WITH HIS DIVINE LIGHT. Nothing could be compared with THAT FEELING. Later on as a suicide guy i must go to local suicide clinic, but i quickly regain control and after few days i go back to mine job... God shows me literally Hell on Earth, but i dont lose FAITH IN HUMANITY.
Later i must overcome many bad karma, fix this shit from mine previous lifes, but since this day, I KNOW, WHY I AM HERE, battled devil at ANY BATTLEFIELD and Win.

Absolutly NOTHING IS RANDOM AT ALL.

Whimma Texas @Whimma
29 May, 08:22
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
thanks for sharing your truth. it really has me thinking and brought about a realization about an experience i had in my past. a man i knew and trusted broke into my house while i was sleeping. he strangled me for hours, with his hands, with the phone cord, he held a loaded gun to my head and once he finally decided to stop playing with me as a cat plays with a mouse, he strangled me to unconsciousness. he then breathed his own life into me so that i would live. i struggled for years with the fact that his breath of life is what kept me alive as he is clearly pure evil. it was peaceful where i was and then i awakened to see evil in front of me. hearing your story makes me accept this situation differently. you are correct... our lights were kept here for this moment and time. we are here to make this change with God's children. thanks for sharing your story and giving me a different perspective on my own situation. I'm so glad you made it!

Dennis 369 @Dennis369
29 May, 12:52
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Thank you for your story! 🙏 I experienced something similar and also tried to kill myself. But I am alive and after trying I felt like I was reborn. As if all the burden had been lifted from me. All of our lives have brought us to the point in history where we are today. We have been prepared for the coming. Our souls have become stronger through our experiences and are now shining brighter than ever. In the meantime I am grateful for everything in my life, regardless of whether I found it to be negative or positive. It made me who I am today. It received my light and let it shine brighter than I could imagine.

MLB Bell @MLBell4546
29 May, 02:18
Nice!! 😎

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
29 May, 01:50
Solid vibes. 😎

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 May, 01:50
Correction: about 23 hours

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 May, 08:13
Giggles

Well it would certainly make me personally feel better to know SOMEONE responsible is laying out his path.